Transfers 2019/2020

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
AB10
Regular
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:53 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby AB10 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:47 pm

That's just tragic. She's such a quality player. A shame she's gonna waste her talent in a mediocre (soz) German club. (As an Odense fan :p ) I would've loved to see her on a team like Odense.



User avatar
Derp
Extra Member
Posts: 404
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:31 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby Derp » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:52 pm

AB10 wrote:That's just tragic. She's such a quality player. A shame she's gonna waste her talent in a mediocre (soz) German club. (As an Odense fan :p ) I would've loved to see her on a team like Odense.


I was wondering what is exactéy happening to the Dutch ladies?
Are they giving up on Handball in general?
:shock:

User avatar
HB9
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1499
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 93 times
Been thanked: 168 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby HB9 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:49 am

AB10 wrote:That's just tragic. She's such a quality player. A shame she's gonna waste her talent in a mediocre (soz) German club. (As an Odense fan :p ) I would've loved to see her on a team like Odense.

Obviously their plan isn't to stay 'mediocre' in the future - and transfers like this are steps in the right direction.

And remember, it wasn't that long time ago that Odense was scraping around at the bottom of the Danish league and getting thoroughly beaten by Brasov in the EHF-Cup. :-"

Derp wrote:I was wondering what is exactéy happening to the Dutch ladies?
Are they giving up on Handball in general?

Last time I checked, they won a medal. Something that some other 'better' nations are still only dreaming of. So it looks like they are doing something right.
idle banter.

AB10
Regular
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:53 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby AB10 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:43 am

HB9 wrote:
AB10 wrote:That's just tragic. She's such a quality player. A shame she's gonna waste her talent in a mediocre (soz) German club. (As an Odense fan :p ) I would've loved to see her on a team like Odense.

Obviously their plan isn't to stay 'mediocre' in the future - and transfers like this are steps in the right direction.

And remember, it wasn't that long time ago that Odense was scraping around at the bottom of the Danish league and getting thoroughly beaten by Brasov in the EHF-Cup. :-"

Of course not but that's still one hell of a player going to a team that still seems like they have some way ahead of them in terms of unmediocreing themselves. I would've said the same thing if Stine Jørgensen had left for Odense ahead of, say, the 2015-16 season.

Hey now, they may have gotten their asses beat by Brasov but they made the quarter-final at least [-(

User avatar
HB9
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1499
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 93 times
Been thanked: 168 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby HB9 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:41 am

AB10 wrote:Of course not but that's still one hell of a player going to a team that still seems like they have some way ahead of them in terms of unmediocreing themselves. I would've said the same thing if Stine Jørgensen had left for Odense ahead of, say, the 2015-16 season.

Weren't you saying at another place that Metz would be a much better choice for her than Dortmund? :) On paper, yes - But Metz is already well sorted with strong players on that position. Unless Dulfer should to sit on the bench and wait for her chance; as if she were some junior player. As for Odense...when she says that she wants to be closer to her family, signing for Odense would be a weird choice. :p

AB10 wrote:Hey now, they may have gotten their asses beat by Brasov but they made the quarter-final at least [-(

Well done. :) But beating Zamet and Tertnes would have been the equivalent of qualifying rounds in the new EHF-Cup. :p

My point is, every (future) top team has to start somewhere. In 90% of the case it's by signing proven players who can make a real difference.
idle banter.

AB10
Regular
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:53 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby AB10 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:30 am

HB9 wrote:
AB10 wrote:Of course not but that's still one hell of a player going to a team that still seems like they have some way ahead of them in terms of unmediocreing themselves. I would've said the same thing if Stine Jørgensen had left for Odense ahead of, say, the 2015-16 season.

Weren't you saying at another place that Metz would be a much better choice for her than Dortmund? :) On paper, yes - But Metz is already well sorted with strong players on that position. Unless Dulfer should to sit on the bench and wait for her chance; as if she were some junior player. As for Odense...when she says that she wants to be closer to her family, signing for Odense would be a weird choice. :p

AB10 wrote:Hey now, they may have gotten their asses beat by Brasov but they made the quarter-final at least [-(

Well done. :) But beating Zamet and Tertnes would have been the equivalent of qualifying rounds in the new EHF-Cup. :p

My point is, every (future) top team has to start somewhere. In 90% of the case it's by signing proven players who can make a real difference.

I never said it would be a much better place for her but in terms of her talent, yes, I do think Metz would be a more proportionate club for her. But then I also don't agree with you that she'd be relegated to a bench player there. As for Odense, it's closer to home than København, no, that's always just been wishful thinking on my part. Even if her homesickness wasn't an issue, København would also be foolish to release a key player like that for a league rival unless they were getting some serious money out of it.

Shhh, it still looks good on paper :-$ No, I don't disagree with you about that. Essentially I just think it's a shame because she's a player I like and I think her talent is completely disproportionate not only to the club she's going to but to the general level of the Bundesliga in general. A fairly large step down professionally.

User avatar
Rostovfan
Regular
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:23 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby Rostovfan » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:31 am

Julia Behnke from Metzingen to Rostov Don
http://www.rostovhandball.ru/?dialog=ne ... s&id=40016

User avatar
swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 979
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:55 pm
Location: Bucharest
Been thanked: 77 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby swarthofole » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:30 pm

swarthofole wrote:Rostov need a pivot too if Petrova will retire.

:D
Live long and prosper.

User avatar
Anol
Super Member
Posts: 189
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:31 pm
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby Anol » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:08 am

Ditte Vind of Aarhus United switching to TTH Holstebro on a 3year contract

http://sport.tv2.dk/haandbold/2019-02-1 ... ub7EG9H-iM

frenchy
Super Member
Posts: 160
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:25 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby frenchy » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:34 pm

it seem unbelieveble but Charris Rozmaelen to Toulon!


https://www.lequipe.fr/Handball/Actuali ... lon/991217 :shock:

Lucy
Super Member
Posts: 207
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:52 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 26 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby Lucy » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:36 pm

frenchy wrote:it seem unbelieveble but Charris Rozmaelen to Toulon!


https://www.lequipe.fr/Handball/Actuali ... lon/991217 :shock:


Jessy Kramer brought Rozemalen to Vipers Kristiansand, so I guess she did the same thing today

User avatar
Anol
Super Member
Posts: 189
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:31 pm
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby Anol » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:28 am

Celine Lundbye stays in Aarhus United for one season more. A very good decision by her. Judging from this article she sounds mature and willing to take some responsibility for her own development, something that I believe not enough danish youngsters do. =D>

https://stiften.dk/sport/Efteraarets-ho ... kel/560138

User avatar
swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 979
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:55 pm
Location: Bucharest
Been thanked: 77 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby swarthofole » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:08 pm

Live long and prosper.

User avatar
gyms
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:42 pm
Location: Győr-Moson-Sopron county / Hungary
Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby gyms » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:25 pm

Veronika Habanková (RB, SVK) from Mihalovce to Kisvárda.

http://www.szon.hu/kisvarda-kellemetlen ... es/4150929

User avatar
Gojira
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1965
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:06 pm
Location: Budapest
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 115 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby Gojira » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:23 am

Ekaterina Levsha: Metz :arrow: Astrakhanochka

https://vk.com/h.c.astrakhanochka?w=wall-77423111_12124

User avatar
HB9
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1499
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 93 times
Been thanked: 168 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby HB9 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:48 am

Does Metz now need a second RW for next season - or do they already have one?

*edit: nevermind, I think they are already well sorted with the comeback of Luciano and Flippes.
idle banter.

User avatar
Gojira
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1965
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:06 pm
Location: Budapest
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 115 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby Gojira » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:51 am

^Yes, they will be the RWs.

User avatar
will4104
Super Member
Posts: 121
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:01 pm
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby will4104 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:39 am

Sabrina Zazai (Toulon St-Cyr) signed a two-year contract with Alba Fehérvár.

Source

User avatar
gyms
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:42 pm
Location: Győr-Moson-Sopron county / Hungary
Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby gyms » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:22 pm

Luca Dombi (LP) from Dunaújváros to Kisvárda.

http://www.nemzetisport.hu/kezilabda/no ... yRq9UJGGk4

User avatar
Anol
Super Member
Posts: 189
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:31 pm
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby Anol » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:47 pm

Fie Woller stays with SG BBM Bietigheim for another season

https://www.sgbbm.de/bl-frauen/news/akt ... JfLzlxEWyw

User avatar
HB9
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1499
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 93 times
Been thanked: 168 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby HB9 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:24 pm

:thumright:
idle banter.

User avatar
HB9
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1499
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 93 times
Been thanked: 168 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby HB9 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:46 am

http://sport.tv2.dk/haandbold/2019-02-2 ... e-at-drive

I am glad this article puts the issue into the spotlight. I am sick of players signing 3 year contracts (wooohooo, look at how much I love and trust this club) and then they jump of the ship at the earliest opportunity when another lucrative offer comes along - Sometimes only a few months (months!) after 3 year contracts have been signed and celebrated with much fanfare.

Having said that, I only come across this with Scandinavian players. Thankfully it's still very uncommon in other countries - so far.
idle banter.

User avatar
HB9
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1499
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 93 times
Been thanked: 168 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby HB9 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:05 pm

Mikaela Mässing to Thüringer HC according to this: https://www.svt.se/sport/handboll/mikae ... g-overgang

She had the choice between Copenhagen and THC and choose the latter. Oh well, AB10, at least it's not Dortmund? ;)

Of course their coach will once again claim that everyone else is so much richer than them. :p
idle banter.

User avatar
Corbantis
Extra Member
Posts: 741
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:01 am
Location: Budapest (HU)
Been thanked: 18 times
Contact:

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby Corbantis » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:15 pm


AB10
Regular
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:53 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby AB10 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:04 pm

HB9 wrote:Mikaela Mässing to Thüringer HC according to this: https://www.svt.se/sport/handboll/mikae ... g-overgang

She had the choice between Copenhagen and THC and choose the latter. Oh well, AB10, at least it's not Dortmund? ;)

Of course their coach will once again claim that everyone else is so much richer than them. :p

I'm just generally disappointed I don't get to see her in the Danish league ](*,) She's wildly talented, that one. Another player I for selfish reasons would've loved to see in Odense :-P


Return to “Female Handball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests