Transfers 2019/2020

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
User avatar
Anol
Super Member
Posts: 180
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:31 pm
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby Anol » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:20 pm

HB9 wrote:
Anol wrote:Melanie Bak moves to Bourg-De-Péage according to her Instagram

And already left again: https://www.ledauphine.com/sport/2019/0 ... g-de-peage

Odd story.


Hm, maybe it was her then, that I saw in Randers on Thursday. I can't be sure though



User avatar
HB9
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1478
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 91 times
Been thanked: 166 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby HB9 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:23 am

Anol wrote:
HB9 wrote:
Anol wrote:Melanie Bak moves to Bourg-De-Péage according to her Instagram

And already left again: https://www.ledauphine.com/sport/2019/0 ... g-de-peage

Odd story.


Hm, maybe it was her then, that I saw in Randers on Thursday. I can't be sure though


https://amtsavisen.dk/sport/Gammel-kend ... kel/461386

Google translate: http://translate.google.co.uk/translate ... kel/461386
idle banter.

User avatar
Rostovfan
Regular
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:23 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby Rostovfan » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:47 pm

Ekaterina Fanina to Stavropolie. Dinamo didn't want to pay 2000 Euro for European transfer list or how it was called.
https://m.vk.com/id306506602

Gojira wrote:Ekaterina Fanian (LW) SV Union Halle-Neustadt :arrow: Dinamo-Sinara.

Anastasiya Ershova and Anastasiya Miklashevskaya leave Dinamo.

Eight junior (or younger) players will continue in the first team squad: Ekaterina Araslanova, Olesya Goryacheva, Ekaterina Dolmatova, Elizaveta Dudkina, Ekaterina Karabutova, Sofiya Krakhmaleva, Ekaterina Mayorova and Darya Statsenko.

https://vk.com/id180227790?w=wall180227790_1443%2Fall

User avatar
Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3580
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: Podgorica - MONTENEGRO
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 97 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby Bo$ko » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:40 pm

Yuliia Snopova (UKR, RB) from Kastamonu to Krim... :roll:
Image

User avatar
Jig
Super Member
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:19 pm
Location: Hungary - Veszprém
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby Jig » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:04 pm

Stine Oftedal :arrow: +2 years
Kari Brattset :arrow: +2 years
Anne Mette Hansen :arrow: +3 years

Image
GYŐRI AUDI ETO KC: 5 X CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER (2013,2014,2017,2018,2019) 15 X HUNGARIAN CHAMPION (1957,1959,2005,2006,2008-2014,2016,2017,2018,2019, 14 X HUNGARIAN CUP WINNER (2005-2016, 2018,2019)

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2198
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 180 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby Doru Delavale » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:32 pm

Senocico from Cluj to Cisnadie ....(babushki's team...oldiest but goldiest... pity for Oana Chirila!)

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1511
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby John » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:31 am

Djurdjina Malovic to MTK

User avatar
Corbantis
Extra Member
Posts: 731
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:01 am
Location: Budapest (HU)
Been thanked: 17 times
Contact:

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby Corbantis » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:28 pm

John wrote:Djurdjina Malovic to MTK



It was true, on loan for the rest of the season.

https://www.fradi.hu/kezilabda/noi-kezi ... malovicsot

http://www.nemzetisport.hu/kezilabda/no ... os-2724801

User avatar
Gojira
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1925
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:06 pm
Location: Budapest
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 114 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby Gojira » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:20 pm

Yuliya Baeva (AGU-Adyif) :arrow: Astrakhanochka

https://vk.com/h.c.astrakhanochka?w=wall-77423111_13470

She was the best RB at the U19 ECh.

User avatar
HB9
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1478
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 91 times
Been thanked: 166 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby HB9 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:00 am

HB9 wrote:
dutchfan wrote:LARISSA SCHUTRUPS (GK, NL, 19 years) TO VIPERS KRISTIANSAND on 3 year contract :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: https://www.handbalstartpunt.nl/nieuws/ ... noorwegen/

She also poster it on her own FB page

Someone of these will be the #1, #2 or even only #3.

Yu Rou Jang (23) was on target when Vipers beat Silkeborg on Monday. Now the Chinese national goalkeeper may be the replacement for Katrine Lunde.


http://translate.google.com/translate?s ... rs-malvakt


https://www.aftenposten.no/sport/i/MRJg ... agsspiller

What does it say in the article? I only got this tiny snippet via Google:

Med hennes inntreden i Vipers-målet, blir det uaktuelt å hente den nederlandske juniorlandslagskeeperen, Larissa Schutrups.


As far as I can see she never was part of the squad in the league and on the eurohandball players list (which afaik closed this week for registrations) she isn't listed either.

*edit - this explains it all: https://www.rtvdrenthe.nl/nieuws/152234 ... -Noorwegen

HANDBALL - The top transfer from goalie Larissa Schutrups (19) from Erica to Vipers Kristiansand in Norway has been canceled at the last minute. This keeps the youth international at E&O.
idle banter.

anthony33
Rookie
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:02 am
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby anthony33 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:37 am

Ekaterina ilina to CSKA Moscow, 2 years contract

User avatar
Gojira
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1925
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:06 pm
Location: Budapest
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 114 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby Gojira » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:32 am

anthony33 wrote:Ekaterina ilina to CSKA Moscow, 2 years contract

This is a big surprise. Here's a link:

https://rushandball.ru/publications/25337/ekaterina-ilina-vozvrashhaetsya-v-gandbol

User avatar
jensm
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1253
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:58 pm
Location: Bergen/Trondheim
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby jensm » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:50 am

Gojira wrote:
anthony33 wrote:Ekaterina ilina to CSKA Moscow, 2 years contract

This is a big surprise. Here's a link:

https://rushandball.ru/publications/25337/ekaterina-ilina-vozvrashhaetsya-v-gandbol



Woho =D>

Ingriface
Rookie
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:00 am
Location: Norway
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby Ingriface » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:03 pm

HB9 wrote:
HB9 wrote:
dutchfan wrote:LARISSA SCHUTRUPS (GK, NL, 19 years) TO VIPERS KRISTIANSAND on 3 year contract :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: https://www.handbalstartpunt.nl/nieuws/ ... noorwegen/

She also poster it on her own FB page

Someone of these will be the #1, #2 or even only #3.

Yu Rou Jang (23) was on target when Vipers beat Silkeborg on Monday. Now the Chinese national goalkeeper may be the replacement for Katrine Lunde.


http://translate.google.com/translate?s ... rs-malvakt


https://www.aftenposten.no/sport/i/MRJg ... agsspiller

What does it say in the article? I only got this tiny snippet via Google:

Med hennes inntreden i Vipers-målet, blir det uaktuelt å hente den nederlandske juniorlandslagskeeperen, Larissa Schutrups.


As far as I can see she never was part of the squad in the league and on the eurohandball players list (which afaik closed this week for registrations) she isn't listed either.

*edit - this explains it all: https://www.rtvdrenthe.nl/nieuws/152234 ... -Noorwegen

HANDBALL - The top transfer from goalie Larissa Schutrups (19) from Erica to Vipers Kristiansand in Norway has been canceled at the last minute. This keeps the youth international at E&O.


Such a shame, but I am very excited for yet another Asian player to play in Europe.
:idea:

Inna
Regular
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:16 am
Location: Barcelona
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby Inna » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:12 pm

Gojira wrote:
anthony33 wrote:Ekaterina ilina to CSKA Moscow, 2 years contract

This is a big surprise. Here's a link:

https://rushandball.ru/publications/25337/ekaterina-ilina-vozvrashhaetsya-v-gandbol

she left when she could not play at a good level, scored very little and showed a terrible game! it is clear that she is another bad player who just needs money but she is not able to show decent games! [-X

User avatar
Rostovfan
Regular
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:23 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby Rostovfan » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:35 pm

Inna wrote:
Gojira wrote:
anthony33 wrote:Ekaterina ilina to CSKA Moscow, 2 years contract

This is a big surprise. Here's a link:

https://rushandball.ru/publications/25337/ekaterina-ilina-vozvrashhaetsya-v-gandbol

she left when she could not play at a good level, scored very little and showed a terrible game! it is clear that she is another bad player who just needs money but she is not able to show decent games! [-X


Risky transfer, nobody knows in what shape she is and how health problem are solved, because from the previous messages the problem is chronical and unsolved.

User avatar
HB9
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1478
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 91 times
Been thanked: 166 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby HB9 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:49 am

Mia Biltoft (DEN, LP) to Thüringer HC just before the registration for the EHF-Cup closes.

https://www.thueringer-hc.de/aktuelles/ ... er-2285444
idle banter.

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2198
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 180 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:45 pm

Claudia Constantinescu (CSM,LB) loaned to Braila.
https://www.csmbucuresti.ro/stire/1298- ... -la-braila

User avatar
swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 949
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:55 pm
Location: Bucharest
Been thanked: 75 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby swarthofole » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:29 pm

Good for her. She stepped back in time.
Live long and prosper.


Return to “Female Handball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dutchfan, flappy, Google [Bot] and 18 guests