Dacia Mioveni 31 p (XII rounds) =D> :thumright:
Activ Ploiesti 31p (XIII rounds) =D> :thumleft:

Divizia A seria B

Neptun C-ta 40p (XV)
Stiinta Buc. 37p (XV)

Divizia A seria A

CSM Galati 36p (XII)
Piatra Neamt 21p (XI)

Activ Ploiesti was founded in 2019 by taking over Activ Plopeni and play in Olimpia Hall (3500 seats) from Ploiesti :cheers: ...nicknames: owls /colours :white-green //some playersnames :Irina Shutska-Burtea ,Ionela and Valentina Leustean,Elena Andrita,Irina Neacsu,Roxana Tabarcea,Roxana Besleaga

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Re: Romanian League 2019/2020

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:21 pm

Slatina - Braila ,Sat. 08.02./11hour/LIVE/https://www.facebook.com/HCDBraila/ :thumright:

Craiova - Buzau ,Sund. 09.02./15,30 hour/LIVE/ TVR 2

I think Neven Hrupec is going to Slatina and get all points, to count on 3-4-5 places(BM,Buzau,Bistrita,Zalau,Braila Craiova from 27p-21p and of course, Brasov was also strongly on this list (before)...also interesting match (of surviving) Cluj-Slobozia 3p/4p...

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:41 am

Slatina - Braila 25-28 (16-13)
Cluj - Slobozia 27-22 (12-7)
Rapid - Zalau 26 - 24 (12-14) :?: :!:
Last edited by Doru Delavale on Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:55 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:Dacia Mioveni 31 p (XII rounds) =D> :thumright:

https://www.gsp.ro/sporturi/handbal/cum ... 89751.html

Summary:
- they brought a young coach to bring the team in the NL, the team sits first with double win vs. its direct opponent, but he gets called by the town's mayor and is being told that he (the mayor) doesn't like the contract, because the coach can leave at any time;
- The coach suggests to work for free until the end of the season and get his money only if achieves promotion, but to have this understanding legalised at a public notary; the mayor refuses and coach gets fired;
- the mayor brings back the coach that missed promotion last year (who also left... which the mayor didn't want the new coach to do... :D )
- the coach says that this is happening in may Romanian clubs and that injured players are submitted to the same kind of treatment.

So yes... :thumright: for Mioveni! Classy club! Can't wait for them to promote and abandon the league mid-way through.
Anyway, another episode from the never-ending saga of some incompetent jerks who imagine themselves to be great managers (of cities or sports teams).

Horia
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Horia » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:13 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:Rapid - Zalau 26 - 24 (12-14) :?: :!:

Rapid had the back-up of 2.000 football fans. There was a lot of "noise" going on. At first Rapid was the frightened team, Zalău led 5-0, 6-2, 10-5, but slowly Rapid started defending better and grew in confidence.

At some point in the second half the game just turned around Rapid scoring goal after goal and defending like a moving wall (from 13-17 to 20-18 and with 5 minutes to go to 25-20! :shock: ) and it was visible that the pressure was on guests and no longer on the hosts.

Probably a very important match for Amariei as well, to kick Tadici's butt, so she might have motivated her girls extra.

Horia
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Horia » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:00 am

And a little movie with the fans and girls celebrating the win:

https://youtu.be/8LhWVbWol2Y

=D> =D> =D>

And full match below :

https://youtu.be/ENlE77zjTLw

kokkola
Regular

Postby kokkola » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:48 pm

Dedu is not normal, and the clubs are protesting.

https://www.gsp.ro/sporturi/handbal/sch ... 90111.html

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:24 pm

Cisnadie - Valcea (13-10) HT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0ocbwH ... =emb_title

will be a surprise ? Min 57 /24-21

Final result .... 25 - 22 :!: :scratch:

Tanasie 7/10, Panici 4/4
Liscevic 9/11, ElGhaoui 4/7

kokkola
Regular

Postby kokkola » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:50 pm

Tănasie is back! Also good to see Liscevic accommodated.

In my opinion, Tănasie and Chiricuță are our most talented left wings, whilst Popa (ex-Iuganu) is the best on open fast breaks and open spaces.

After come Florică and Dincă. And OMG, together with Vătu (ex-Czeczi), we have 6 options! Unseen in any other country...

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:34 pm

kokkola wrote:Tănasie is back! Also good to see Liscevic accommodated.

In my opinion, Tănasie and Chiricuță are our most talented left wings, whilst Popa (ex-Iuganu) is the best on open fast breaks and open spaces.

After come Florică and Dincă. And OMG, together with Vătu (ex-Czeczi), we have 6 options! Unseen in any other country...

Though it would be nice , your enthusiasm is not contagious.... :( ....believe me ... :roll: I can understand your allegations only in case you want to encourage these players.

In Japan WHCh 2019 the datas were ....Udristioiu 17,Seraficeanu 16(on RIGHT SIDE) Iuganu 14 and Florica 3 (on LEFT SIDE)....all used more or less in each of the 8 matches.

So best of them realised only 2 goals average/match . So we should be worried not ecstatic...I hope Tanasie or Chiricuta can catch NT but only by their form proved on their clubs... As for Vatu (when she eventually was called to NT she shew the same Iuganu syndrome...very good on club level but very poor on NT) . This was main weak point, and tide to this, was poor pivots game and weak efficiency of Neagu in really tough games.My impression was the wings were not played intelligent enough and often by the rest of players (especially positional atacks) but also true, the wings misses clear goals so the fellow players lost the confident in them and preffered try to go through the middle or Neagu shootings...

kokkola
Regular

Postby kokkola » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:39 pm

Let's not discuss about Vătu, she is probably our 6th opinion as LW but she is a very solid player.

I doubt anybody has so many options like Romania. Well, if the Corona players will return.

You must understand a thing, these players lack good coaching. Give to Klopp from Liverpool these players, and he will make them champions.

I also don't understand why you are giving me stats from Japan where they were invisible, also psychologically affected, but I can only blame the coach. BUT... Seraficeanu was very good in Japan!

If they would name me coach of Gyor, after diploma and experience of course, I would make top 3 wings in Europe LW Popa (Iuganu) and RW Seraficeanu.

I saw Popa (Iuganu) playing exceptionally in Roman in the past, and she's finally showing signs in the NT also. She just needs experience on this level, confidence and good coaching. And Seraficeanu is a great talent, but CSM could easily destroy her now if they would acquire her. CSM must focus on Martin/Moisă, after Aune.

And like I told you, imo Tănăsie (if she recovers) and Chiricuță, even Dincă and Florică are also great players. Trust me, Popa (Iuganu), Tănăsie and Chiricuță under the right coaching would be top left wings of Europe! Same for Moisă and Seraficeanu. WHAT DID I TELL PEOPLE FOR YEARS IN HERE? That Moisă is better than Udriștioiu and that Udriștioiu is not CSM material. Did it happen or not? I think yes. If Laura Moisă (ex-Chiper) would have left Corona for Oltchim, she would have been now right there with Managarova. I can't say Martin though because she's the best RW in the past 5 years (in prime, better than Radicevic although Jovanka for the past months she has been correcting her career weaknesses, but it's too late now - Radicevic has had a nice career but until the last months she has been an overrated player; overall still better than Managarova).

kokkola
Regular

Postby kokkola » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:42 pm

Look, at the highest level details make difference. France was nowhere without Krumbholz. It's not my fault not just in Romania, but everywhere, the managements and coaching aren't perfect. Well, sometimes now in Romania more and more they are worse actually and big disasters. This is professional team sport, if you don't train well and support them, they don't reach THAT level individually. Individually rarely a player can do it. It's like in life, those that are top, had mentors except those that had luck. :lol: ALSO, some don't understand that quality means REPETITION. Because they didn't play professional sport. If you don't repeat in training shots via awesome coaching, you end up missing and looking like a shitty player. ~ KOBE BRYANT ~ what would have been without continuos training? And this continuos and serious training, sustained by great coaching, is very important in young age. But as it is shown in CSM Bucharest, even the mature ones under Vasalie are not looking good.

Maybe a player like CRISTINA NEAGU can play without too much coaching, she's also a good coach already, but otherwise look at Cvijic and Lekic without it where they are now... For Lekic, it was shown in Gyor for years, that she wouldn't have become so good without the right path of Vardar probably!

OTHERWISE, I can easily say about a player it lacks talent or will not make it to the top. Didn't I bash many names? Nederland with inferior squad, got 2 silvers and 1 gold (1 title!!!). With very limited options as wings, just a keeper, just one pivot and of course a better though 9-metre line but it is also because ours did not play at full potential.

kokkola
Regular

Postby kokkola » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:02 pm

Show me, Doru, the stats under terrific coaching which will bring big development! Because I can also show stats at the beginning of even Krumbholz, how he transformed those players from making loads of mistakes. Basically France and Nederland are almost both world and Euro champions with some limited squads. Today probably the best squad in international handball is of Russia. Before it was of Norway.

It's a pity Romania didn't make the reconstruction yet, k**f Dedu! Really! Tîrcă, Ostase, Kader, Ilie and others should have played already like Seraficeanu. Țicu was marginalised when she was amazing, for the love of Laslo. IT'S A PITY A PLAYER LIKE ZAMFIR HASN'T PLAYED IN THE NATIONAL TEAM YEARS ALREADY (just a final tournament, 1 year). In Germany she would have done it...

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:11 pm

You meant Vasalie the Long Hair :?: :scratch: ...long and...hoary ! :lol:

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:02 pm

RO CUP -Fan Courier

Mioveni - CSM 14-34 (7-14)

Carmen Martin is back ? 1/1..... Jipa 1/1,Valcan 3/3, Chiper 3/4, Perianu 4/4, Omoreggie 9/9(2)

Tuesday :

Bistrita - Valcea (LIVE on TVR2) hour 17
Roman - Braila (Live on Facebook Dunarea Braila) Roman try to come back ? hour 15

kokkola
Regular

Postby kokkola » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:26 pm

And Moisă (Chiper), man!

kokkola
Regular

Postby kokkola » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:59 pm

16-year old playmaker Rebeca Necula was the best player of this round. :shock: Scored 8/9 goals from action!

Next big thing? Only Neagu at this age did it in the first league.

https://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/h ... uPhScBkz9U

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:23 pm

RO CUP- FAN COURIER

Dinamo Bucuresti - SLATINA 15-37 (6-16) [ Schiopu 7/10 <Slatina>.]
Stiinta Bacau - U CLUJ 26-45 (12-23) [ Manoila 8/11 (3/4), Faig 6/7 , Maxim 4/9 \\\\\ Barbos 7/7, Necula 7/7(2/2) ]
Roman - BRAILA 16-39 (7-19) [ Epureanu 9/10 <Braila>.] Congrat Braila's facebook =D> !
Bistrita - VALCEA 21 - 27 (11-13 ) Ciuca defended 3 penalties 1ht !
BAIA MARE - Slobozia 29-20 (12 - 9 )
Stiinta Bucuresti - BUZAU 22-36(9-19) Cozma 7/10(2/2) , Parvu 7/9 \\\\ Simion 10/11,A.Ilie 7/10(1/1)
RAPID Bucuresti - Craiova 25-20 (12-13) :!:

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:34 pm

The elections are coming!!! :D
The mayor of Bucharest was pleased to announce the signing of Neagu. Like she gives a damn about handball. Disgusting.
Maybe Firea forgot about the Halep episode... :lol:
Live long and prosper.

kokkola
Regular

Postby kokkola » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:14 pm

Sports without politics doesn't exist. Neagu is a symbol, may have been easily also received by Trump.

Here we talk about handball, not about criticism. I want joy and to be happy, not to hear your criticism! Sorry! You are certainly a sane person, so let's all be happy. Also in sports newspapers you talk about sport, if you dislike this moment you can go to Firea's Facebook. Best way! Don't poison us with your ideas and way of thinking, please... With all the love, really!

In my opinion criticism is good, and not here, and in continuos form because you will make yourself a "bad blood". Basically you will die a lot younger. Myself, I could easily live 110 years without you around. :lol: The solution is Firea's Facebook! THERE are her elections, not on a sports forum.

kokkola
Regular

Postby kokkola » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:23 pm

Really, Swart, you are obsessed with politics! No foreigner does that on Hb123, and if you are really pro-Romanian and you love Romania imo you should not embarrass us. :D Neagu has just signed a new contract with us, why can't you be happy? And if you don't support CSM, just don't mock the team and that's all... Support whatever you like, maybe Ostase and that's all!

Everytime when a good thing happens, I must read all of this. It also bothers the foreigners. Neagu signed with CSM and that's all.

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:33 pm

kokkola wrote:Really, Swart, you are obsessed with politics! No foreigner does that on Hb123, and if you are really pro-Romanian and you love Romania imo you should not embarrass us. :D Neagu has just signed a new contract with us, why can't you be happy? And if you don't support CSM, just don't mock the team and that's all... Support whatever you like, maybe Ostase and that's all!

Everytime when a good thing happens, I must read all of this. It also bothers the foreigners. Neagu signed with CSM and that's all.

The "pro-Romanians" who bother the "foreigners" on this forum must be the ones whose "ways of thinking" look like this:

...Putting aside the last topic, I read news that probably Győr has signed Stolle(stole her from FTC who could sign only Behnke and Bölk) from the next season to replace Bulatovic...

Kangaroo wrote:Except for Benkhe, none is really interesting for a Final 4. Stolle is really not much, Bolk is indeed good for FTC material. I would say Gyor did not make a good acquisition, whilst the both transfer for FTC are good.

kokkola wrote:Boelk and Stolle at Vâlcea? Are you kidding me? Did they find new sponsors? :shock: Boelk is the biggest German talent, 21 year old also! And Stolle wasn't also wanted by big clubs these months like Emily?

:shock: If they could sign such players, they will be next level.

Probably if it happens, next CL season Vâlcea plays under Oltchim name which is back.

Yeah, barry/ vlad_impaler/ Kangaroo/ kokkola, it's you! :lol:
Live long and prosper.

Horia
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Horia » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:48 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:RO CUP- FAN COURIER
RAPID Bucuresti - Craiova 25-20 (12-13) :!:

Same explanation like for Zalău match, the "granata" girls are really playing something else with the fans supporting them insanely. =D>

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:56 pm

I wonder you shouldn't be named Swarthole...black Swarthole...puzzles dislocates quotes 'analyst' ! :roll:

kokkola
Regular

Postby kokkola » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:42 pm

swarthofole wrote:

The "pro-Romanians" who bother the "foreigners" on this forum must be the ones whose "ways of thinking" look like this:

...Putting aside the last topic, I read news that probably Győr has signed Stolle(stole her from FTC who could sign only Behnke and Bölk) from the next season to replace Bulatovic...

Kangaroo wrote:Except for Benkhe, none is really interesting for a Final 4. Stolle is really not much, Bolk is indeed good for FTC material. I would say Gyor did not make a good acquisition, whilst the both transfer for FTC are good.

kokkola wrote:Boelk and Stolle at Vâlcea? Are you kidding me? Did they find new sponsors? :shock: Boelk is the biggest German talent, 21 year old also! And Stolle wasn't also wanted by big clubs these months like Emily?

:shock: If they could sign such players, they will be next level.

Probably if it happens, next CL season Vâlcea plays under Oltchim name which is back.

Yeah, barry/ vlad_impaler/ Kangaroo/ kokkola, it's you! :lol:

The difference between you and me is that I am talking about handball and you don't. You are talking about politics. I did not want to be rude, I just said let's be happy and I also cared about your health. I personally want to prolong my life, not to lose 10-15 years because of criticism and fights between posters. I am not conflictual. All these have consequences on our lives and happiness. And I do want to speak about handball, yeah. I am not at the ass of Firea.

And you don't understand a thing regarding that post: VALCEA IS NOT A FINAL 4 TEAM YET. And Boelk and Stolle would be improvements. Probably also for FTC who aren't even qualified for the QFs. Though of course Valcea had easier draws. Are Boelk and Stolle good enough for Gyor, CSM and Rostov at least? At the moment probably they will not be enough efficient or they would be on the bench. It's logical, right? And now you are understanting my realistical post. For Valcea they would be fantastic. Just take a look at Valcea, playes with some name, none is really good enough for CSM and Final 4 level besides Dumanska and in the future maybe Ciuca (well, I am still dreaming about the finals, even this season; because I am a supporter).

At least somebody is reading thoughts or remembers them, so I apprecciate mate. (!) :D

PS. For FTC level I also questioned a little bit Stolle, but only Stolle (it was more like I wanted to see her in more than 1 competition). This is true. Van der Heijden also failed there. Whilst in Valcea, we have no competition for Gonzalez.

PSS. Eventually Behnke signed Rostov, a top 4 team on the paper, so I was right.

Return to “Female Handball”