The guessing contest

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
dutchfan

The guessing contest

Postby dutchfan » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:09 pm

Hi guys,
This topic is to guess who will transfer to where. 1 point for every right guess. You can guess on players who have an ending contract after this season. What can you win? absolutely nothing :D As said in the chat there are some interesting players who are free agents at the end of the season like Housheer and Lundbye. I say they both stay at their current club for one more season :D

red and white
Handball Fan-atic

Re: The guessing contest

Postby red and white » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:22 pm

dutchfan wrote:Hi guys,
This topic is to guess who will transfer to where. 1 point for every right guess. You can guess on players who have an ending contract after this season. What can you win? absolutely nothing :D As said in the chat there are some interesting players who are free agents at the end of the season like Housheer and Lundbye. I say they both stay at their current club for one more season :D

Fun!

I really have no qualified guesses regarding the Danish league, but Odense has plenty of players whose contracts expire in 2020. Relatively big names such as Hagman, Stine Jørgensen, Østergaard, Højlund, Heindahl and Bakkerud. I´m pretty sure Hagman and Offendal will leave, since they have been disappointing this season.

Helena Elver (Aarhus United) and Rikke Iversen (Silkeborg-Voel) are other interesting names that might find a new club.

Regarding foreign players, I believe that Anna Lagerquist (NFH), Polman (Esbjerg), Bundsen (KBH) and Roberts (Randers) are big names yet to have their future settled.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:29 pm

From RO may be only Valcea interested in new contracts 2020-2021 foreign players (they realised, after 4 consecutive defeats, that what already have is not enough for CL...)
Last edited by Doru Delavale on Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dutchfan

Postby dutchfan » Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:09 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:From RO may be only Valcea interested in new contracts 2020-2021 foreign players (they realised that what already have is not enough for CL...)

any idea who has an ending contract and who might leave?

Anol

Postby Anol » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:16 pm

Odense: All stay except Hagman and Kamilla Kristensen. If Offendal has a release clause, she will leave too.
Esbjerg: Rut Jonsdottir will not get an extension
Randers: Sabine Pedersen terminates her career. Roberts leaves, most likely because Randers need to cut cost
HIH: No departures
Viborg: The same as above
NFH: Dione Housheer and Ayaka Ikehera leave, preferably both with Esbjerg as their destination
CPH: Bundsen leaves, destination France
Silkeborg: Sofie Bæk leaves, destination: No clue

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:17 pm

dutchfan wrote:
Doru Delavale wrote:From RO may be only Valcea interested in new contracts 2020-2021 foreign players (they realised that what already have is not enough for CL...)

any idea who has an ending contract and who might leave?

Just recently they made an exchange Dragut - Trifunovic from Craiova (RB-LB) .They stated that Trifunovic was brang mostly for defence. Both were injured last period.The fact is Valcea has no 9m shooter...da Silva beeing a lucky(inspired) improvisation...but she is overused (overworked). Even nobody will leave they need 2-3 players CL levell to aspire to QF....but I think at least Adespii ,Glybko,Zamfirescu will leave.Norgaard also perhaps.
On the other hand Fraga and Lopez were here for 3rd season I think .May be Silviu is closer to Valcea .... to tell us more.

Hajas
Extra Member

Postby Hajas » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:22 pm

Time for Malin Aune to go abroad. Contract ends in summer. Who is need for a top RW? CSKA? She won't leave Vipers for mediocre salary. Gyør is loaded on RW. But Knedlikova and Bodi is aging

Silje Solberg replaces Grimsbo?

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:41 pm

Hajas wrote:Time for Malin Aune to go abroad. Contract ends in summer. Who is need for a top RW? CSKA? She won't leave Vipers for mediocre salary. Gyør is loaded on RW. But Knedlikova and Bodi is aging

Thinking to money factor CSKA apparently is possible but is too far country for a scandinavian and a team without eurovisibility and previsibility on short even medium time. I think she want both : money and heart of highest competition.

John
:::Handball Expert:::

Postby John » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:03 pm

This is fun for those who don't already know the transfers or transfer rumors :D

HammerA
Regular

Postby HammerA » Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:29 am

Nikita van der Vliet, line player for VOC Amsterdam to NFH.

Melissa Petrén will probably leave Horsens for a bigger Danish club (Silkeborg?)

HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Postby HB9 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:34 am

Sorry, but have I got this right, all the posts above are pretty much wishful thinking and not really based on even the tiniest rumours whatsoever? Ok. :-k

Secondly, wasn't CSKA pretty much founded because they wanted an 'All Russian Team' because Rostov was mostly importing players? So it wouldn't make sense for them to sign every foreigner they can get their hands on. The 1-2 foreigners already there are mostly to fill the gaps because there was no real Russian alternative avaliable at the time.
idle banter.

dutchfan

Postby dutchfan » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:33 am

Hajas wrote:Time for Malin Aune to go abroad. Contract ends in summer. Who is need for a top RW? CSKA? She won't leave Vipers for mediocre salary. Gyør is loaded on RW. But Knedlikova and Bodi is aging

Just take a guess where they go :D
I say Aune goes to siofok and solberg will stay there too

AB10
Regular

Postby AB10 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:09 am

If I recall correctly, Hannah Flodman has an option for another season in her contract with LUGI but with the way things are going over there, I can see her leaving this summer. No idea where to but Denmark could be a logical next step in her career ( [-o< ).

Derp
Extra Member

Postby Derp » Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:02 pm

dutchfan wrote:

Aune to Siófok??
Bit why, replacing who?
Siófok needs a proper RB(just like FTC or Győr...)
:shock:

dutchfan

Postby dutchfan » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:03 pm

Derp wrote:
dutchfan wrote:

Aune to Siófok??
Bit why, replacing who?
Siófok needs a proper RB(just like FTC or Győr...)

Just a guess, in this topic, you just guess. Doesn't have to be based on anything (else rumour topic might be a better place). Here you say your guess and when the season is over we can see who had the most right

Ingriface
Regular

Postby Ingriface » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:07 pm

But why would Aune go from a good CL club to playing(and maybe/probably winning) the EHF-cup? She's definitely a CL leven player.
:idea:

Rostovfan
Regular

Postby Rostovfan » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:26 pm

HB9 wrote:Sorry, but have I got this right, all the posts above are pretty much wishful thinking and not really based on even the tiniest rumours whatsoever? Ok. :-k

Secondly, wasn't CSKA pretty much founded because they wanted an 'All Russian Team' because Rostov was mostly importing players? So it wouldn't make sense for them to sign every foreigner they can get their hands on. The 1-2 foreigners already there are mostly to fill the gaps because there was no real Russian alternative avaliable at the time.

There is a lack of Russian players in Superleague. Maybe they will transfer Skorobogatchenko and Golub, who were stopped in this year by Trefilov. Abbingh will possibly leave Rostov, because in all previous clubs she was two years. I think it will be rival between CSKA and Rostov for Mikailichenko.

dutchfan

Postby dutchfan » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:37 pm

Ingriface wrote:But why would Aune go from a good CL club to playing(and maybe/probably winning) the EHF-cup? She's definitely a CL leven player.

I think siofok has a decent chance to be in CL next year and can be really interesting with good opponents in the national league

Return to “Female Handball”