2019/20 Champions League FINAL4 (?)

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
User avatar
Jig
Super Member
Posts: 207
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:19 pm
Location: Hungary - Veszprém
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 9 times

2019/20 Champions League FINAL4 (?)

Postby Jig » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:22 pm

:arrow: The quarter-finals' playing dates in June are cancelled. The DELO WOMEN’S EHF FINAL4 is scheduled to take place on 5 and 6 September in Budapest.
:arrow: Currently EHF and EHF Marketing are checking the possibilities of playing the quarter-finals together with the EHF FINAL4 (Thursday and Saturday/Sunday on 3, 5 and 6 September). Should it not be possible to stage the EHF FINAL4 in September, an alternative date, together with the Hungarian Handball Federation as organisers, will be sought for the month of October. In this case, quarter-finals are not feasible anymore due to the already ongoing season and new media and marketing contracts.
:arrow: If the quarter-finals cannot be played, qualified for the DELO WOMEN’S EHF FINAL4 are the best two teams of the two main round groups: Metz Handball, Team Esbjerg, Györi Audi ETO KC, Brest Bretagne Handball.

http://ehfcl.com/en/men/news/iK7OUyFMKF_yVnNE91QquA/Information_on_the_future_of_the_European_handball_season_2019_20?fbclid=IwAR2a_ITVtYYJg2hrPEJ25hrcUJj9pt9OeMN_EAPMbz6C9w8alMX7s75MDLs

Image


GYŐRI AUDI ETO KC: 5 X CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER (2013,2014,2017,2018,2019) 15 X HUNGARIAN CHAMPION (1957,1959,2005,2006,2008-2014,2016,2017,2018,2019, 14 X HUNGARIAN CUP WINNER (2005-2016, 2018,2019)

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2870
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 216 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: 2019/20 Champions League FINAL4 (?)

Postby Doru Delavale » Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:46 am

This is ridiculous ! Why not team best score alignement team in the main groups win the title ? or the winner of last year win again ...like a perpetuum winner ? such things totally discredit competition ...a puppets competition.

User avatar
Rostovfan
Super Member
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:23 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: 2019/20 Champions League FINAL4 (?)

Postby Rostovfan » Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:34 pm

Last option is specially create for Gyor to become champion, everyone saw strange match between Metz and Esbjerg. That is totally a shame.

simon Marjenberg
Regular
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:24 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: 2019/20 Champions League FINAL4 (?)

Postby simon Marjenberg » Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:41 pm

Rostovfan wrote:Last option is specially create for Gyor to become champion, everyone saw strange match between Metz and Esbjerg. That is totally a shame.


Rostov lost twice against Metz this year… so nothing more to say… except if you would say that both teams(Metz and Esbjerg are not honest… , if it is what you mean, say it clearly !!!

User avatar
Rostovfan
Super Member
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:23 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: 2019/20 Champions League FINAL4 (?)

Postby Rostovfan » Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:03 pm

simon Marjenberg wrote:
Rostovfan wrote:Last option is specially create for Gyor to become champion, everyone saw strange match between Metz and Esbjerg. That is totally a shame.


Rostov lost twice against Metz this year… so nothing more to say… except if you would say that both teams(Metz and Esbjerg are not honest… , if it is what you mean, say it clearly !!!


Metz and Esbjerg played the result, which suited both teams in last round, if Rostov played a draw with FTC, so we will see how Metz fight, nobody can proof dishonesty of this play, but the result was predictable and I guessed it correctly before the game.

simon Marjenberg
Regular
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:24 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: 2019/20 Champions League FINAL4 (?)

Postby simon Marjenberg » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:10 am

Rostovfan wrote:
simon Marjenberg wrote:
Rostovfan wrote:Last option is specially create for Gyor to become champion, everyone saw strange match between Metz and Esbjerg. That is totally a shame.


Rostov lost twice against Metz this year… so nothing more to say… except if you would say that both teams(Metz and Esbjerg are not honest… , if it is what you mean, say it clearly !!!


Metz and Esbjerg played the result, which suited both teams in last round, if Rostov played a draw with FTC, so we will see how Metz fight, nobody can proof dishonesty of this play, but the result was predictable and I guessed it correctly before the game.


If nobody can proof dishonesty…. so don't say what you say !! It never was in Metz DNA not playing 100% its chance… but at this period of the season , as every body could see in worlds championship with 7 or 8 players from Metz , France had a very bad result !.... and so far , some main players( Glauser, Houette and Xenia Smits) got surgeries and some others were in bad shape ! So finally , nothing was so amazing , despite wat you suggest !

Malloul
Rookie
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:57 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: 2019/20 Champions League FINAL4 (?)

Postby Malloul » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:15 am

Always easier to criticize the others instead of just seeing the reality that Rostov was not good enough this season to beat Metz & Esbjerg. Just to remember 1 win and 3 defeats in the direct matchs so please stop with your frustated comments.

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2870
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 216 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: 2019/20 Champions League FINAL4 (?)

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:45 am

Malloul wrote:Always easier to criticize the others instead of just seeing the reality that Rostov was not good enough this season to beat Metz & Esbjerg. Just to remember 1 win and 3 defeats in the direct matchs so please stop with your frustated comments.


The reality is you are not owner of the truth,and these things are just not fair...more correct would be to simply give up to competition ! :thumbdown:

On your logic a match like Real Madrid ag. Borussia Dortmund never can be happened just because Real has a better track record :lol: :lol: :lol:

Malloul
Rookie
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:57 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: 2019/20 Champions League FINAL4 (?)

Postby Malloul » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:17 am

Doru Delavale wrote:
Malloul wrote:Always easier to criticize the others instead of just seeing the reality that Rostov was not good enough this season to beat Metz & Esbjerg. Just to remember 1 win and 3 defeats in the direct matchs so please stop with your frustated comments.


The reality is you are not owner of the truth,and these things are just not fair...more correct would be to simply give up to competition ! :thumbdown:

On your logic a match like Real Madrid ag. Borussia Dortmund never can be happened just because Real has a better track record :lol: :lol: :lol:


Firstly I didn't answer your comment but Rostovfan's one. I never thought that I was the truth, I thought we were on a forum where we could exchange our opinions. Maybe I'm mistaken.
I didn't discuss the fact that maintening or not the F4 was fair. No matter what the decision will be if the F4 is taking place next autumn there will be collateral damages. I don't like the fact that QF will be played 2 days before F4 because it will be in favour of teams like Gyor. I don't like the fact that F4 has not been cancelled because a team like Metz will change half of the team for example.
Secondly I like the fact that you're criticizing facts based on your own idea whereas I'm criticizing comment posted without any proof.

User avatar
Gojira
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2158
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:06 pm
Location: Budapest
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 122 times

Re: 2019/20 Champions League FINAL4 (?)

Postby Gojira » Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:28 am

EHF gets more and more disgusting:

http://www.eurohandball.com/article/034427/EHF+Executive+Committee+gathers+via+video+conference

Solidarity payment ffs. Their small minds can think only about money.

User avatar
Anol
Super Member
Posts: 221
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:31 pm
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: 2019/20 Champions League FINAL4 (?)

Postby Anol » Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:40 am

Gojira wrote:EHF gets more and more disgusting:

http://www.eurohandball.com/article/034427/EHF+Executive+Committee+gathers+via+video+conference

Solidarity payment ffs. Their small minds can think only about money.


What is wrong with that. The club that don't make it to final4 if QFs are cancelled get some money. Or have I misunderstood?

User avatar
Gojira
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2158
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:06 pm
Location: Budapest
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 122 times

Re: 2019/20 Champions League FINAL4 (?)

Postby Gojira » Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:54 am

Anol wrote:
Gojira wrote:EHF gets more and more disgusting:

http://www.eurohandball.com/article/034427/EHF+Executive+Committee+gathers+via+video+conference

Solidarity payment ffs. Their small minds can think only about money.


What is wrong with that. The club that don't make it to final4 if QFs are cancelled get some money. Or have I misunderstood?

No, you understood it perfectly.

User avatar
Anol
Super Member
Posts: 221
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:31 pm
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: 2019/20 Champions League FINAL4 (?)

Postby Anol » Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:56 am

What's not clear to me is who pays. The final 4 clubs or the EHF?

User avatar
Anol
Super Member
Posts: 221
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:31 pm
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: 2019/20 Champions League FINAL4 (?)

Postby Anol » Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:59 am

Since it's a solidarity payment I presume it's the clubs?

User avatar
Gojira
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2158
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:06 pm
Location: Budapest
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 122 times

Re: 2019/20 Champions League FINAL4 (?)

Postby Gojira » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:12 pm

I think it's the EHF, trying to compensate for taking away the possibility of winning.

User avatar
Anol
Super Member
Posts: 221
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:31 pm
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: 2019/20 Champions League FINAL4 (?)

Postby Anol » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:34 pm

Ok, could I ask you to explain why you are upset by it. I must be missing something.

User avatar
Gojira
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2158
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:06 pm
Location: Budapest
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 122 times

Re: 2019/20 Champions League FINAL4 (?)

Postby Gojira » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:24 pm

Sure. EHF decides not to let to compete four teams, and they think that paying them will be compensation. I'm sure it won't. If the pandemic lasts longer, the next step will be that EHF decides that Győr wins the competition (because they won it the last time), and pays all the other teams. I don't like it, even less that they think about it seriously.

User avatar
Anol
Super Member
Posts: 221
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:31 pm
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: 2019/20 Champions League FINAL4 (?)

Postby Anol » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:32 pm

Sure that could technically happen

Germanicus
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1784
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:46 am
Location: Germany/Hungary
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 47 times
Contact:

Re: 2019/20 Champions League FINAL4 (?)

Postby Germanicus » Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:17 pm

Gojira wrote:EHF decides that Győr wins the competition (because they won it the last time)

No, it's a habit of Hungarian Federation, considering last season, not that of the European one.
In conclusion, I declare that EHF must be destroyed

User avatar
Gojira
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2158
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:06 pm
Location: Budapest
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 122 times

Re: 2019/20 Champions League FINAL4 (?)

Postby Gojira » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:03 pm

Not really. We don't have a champion, and AFAIK noone wanted to pay the teams :D

User avatar
Bfg97
Super Member
Posts: 119
Joined: Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:59 am
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: 2019/20 Champions League FINAL4 (?)

Postby Bfg97 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:49 pm

A final 8 System gives a better chance for a team like Vâlcea to have an awesome game and kick ouț Metz... A chance that on a home away System would not be The same.

User avatar
Jig
Super Member
Posts: 207
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:19 pm
Location: Hungary - Veszprém
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: 2019/20 Champions League FINAL4 (?)

Postby Jig » Tue May 19, 2020 9:30 am

Nominations for the DELO WOMEN'S EHF Champions League 2019/20 All-star Team vote:

Goalkeeper:
Sandra Toft (Brest Bretagne Handball) – coaches' choice
Amandine Leynaud (Györi Audi ETO KC)
Denisa Dedu (CSM Bucuresti)
Rikke Poulsen (Team Esbjerg)
Ivana Kapitanovic (Metz Handball)

Left wing:
Majda Mehmedovic (Buducnost) – coaches' choice
Ann Grete Norgaard (SCM Ramnicu Valcea)
Coralie Lassource (Brest Bretagne Handball)
Polina Kuznetsova (Rostov-Don)
Sanne Solberg (Team Esbjerg)

Left back:
Estavana Polman (Team Esbjerg) – coaches' choice
Cristina Neagu (CSM Bucuresti)
Anne Mette Hansen (Györi Audi ETO KC)
Orlane Kanor (Metz Handball)
Lois Abbingh (Rostov-Don)

Centre back:
Stine Oftedal (Györi Audi ETO KC) – coaches' choice
Sonja Frey (Team Esbjerg)
Grace Zaadi (Metz Handball)
Milena Raicevic (Buducnost)
Andrea Lekic (CSM Bucuresti)

Line player:
Astride N'Gouan (Metz Handball) – coaches' choice
Asma Elghaoui (SCM Ramnicu Valcea)
Heidi Løke (Vipers Kristiansand)
Sladjana Pop-Lazic (Brest Bretagne Handball)
Kari Brattset (Györi Audi ETO KC)

Right back:
Anna Vyakhireva (Rostov-Don) – coaches' choice
Katrin Klujber (FTC-Rail Cargo Hungaria)
Ana Gros (Brest Bretagne Handball)
Alja Varagic (RK Krim Mercator)
Mireya Gonzalez (SCM Ramnicu Valcea)

Right wing:
Jovanka Radicevic (Buducnost) – coaches' choice
Iuliia Managarova (Rostov-Don)
Viktoria Lukacs (FTC-Rail Cargo Hungaria)
Marit Jacobsen (Team Esbjerg)
Laura Flippes (Metz Handball)

Best defender:
Eduarda Amorim (Györi Audi ETO KC) – coaches' choice
Marit Malm Frafjord (Team Esbjerg)
Djurdjina Jaukovic (Buducnost)
Anna Sen (Rostov-Don)
Linnea Torstensson (CSM Bucuresti)

Young player:
Pauletta Foppa (Brest Bretagne Handball) – coaches' choice
Noemi Hafra (FTC-Rail Cargo Hungaria)
Ida Lagerbon (IK Sävehof)
Csenge Fodor (Györi Audi ETO KC)
Tatjana Brnovic (Buducnost)

Coach:
Jesper Jensen (Team Esbjerg) – coaches' choice
Emmanuel Mayonnade (Metz Handball)
Gabor Danyi (Györi Audi ETO KC)
Ambros Martin (Rostov-Don)
Laurent Bezeau (Brest Bretagne Handball)
GYŐRI AUDI ETO KC: 5 X CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER (2013,2014,2017,2018,2019) 15 X HUNGARIAN CHAMPION (1957,1959,2005,2006,2008-2014,2016,2017,2018,2019, 14 X HUNGARIAN CUP WINNER (2005-2016, 2018,2019)

User avatar
Jig
Super Member
Posts: 207
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:19 pm
Location: Hungary - Veszprém
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: 2019/20 Champions League FINAL4 (?)

Postby Jig » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:25 pm

Image
GYŐRI AUDI ETO KC: 5 X CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER (2013,2014,2017,2018,2019) 15 X HUNGARIAN CHAMPION (1957,1959,2005,2006,2008-2014,2016,2017,2018,2019, 14 X HUNGARIAN CUP WINNER (2005-2016, 2018,2019)

User avatar
Faith
Extra Member
Posts: 423
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:24 am
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 70 times

Re: 2019/20 Champions League FINAL4 (?)

Postby Faith » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:19 am


User avatar
Bfg97
Super Member
Posts: 119
Joined: Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:59 am
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: 2019/20 Champions League FINAL4 (?)

Postby Bfg97 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:04 pm

Maybe the teams will sue Ehf.


Return to “Female Handball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests