Transfers and resignings for the 2006/2007 season

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Goran

Transfers and resignings for the 2006/2007 season

Postby Goran » Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:42 pm

OK..

I see some transfer rumours and confirmed transfers for the season 2006-2007 already happened so... time to open the specific topic.

Kometal does not have anything yet... as always. At least not in public :)

Karkut
Extra Member

Postby Karkut » Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:16 pm

Camilla Herrem (norwegian junior NT player, Left wing) From Sola HK to Byåsen from january 1. 2006

Lene Tønnesen from Randers to Gjerpen from ses. 06/07

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Katja Nyberg(from KRim),Gro Hammerseng(prolonging) and Isabel Blanco(from Aalborg) to Ikast!??

Trine Jensen to Aarhus?

Guro Horten(right wing) from Larvik to Tertnes ot Bjørnar

slagelsefan
Extra Member

Postby slagelsefan » Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:07 pm

Karkut wrote:
Katja Nyberg(from KRim),Gro Hammerseng(prolonging) and Isabel Blanco(from Aalborg) to Ikast!??

In danish we have an expression called "bytte-bytte-købmand" which kindda fits the current "swappedidoo" situation.

Karin Mortensen and Lise Knudsen from Ikast to GOG? (due to Pytlick-effect)

Milanovic from Ikast to Viborg? She's apparently at least negotiating with another club in the hopes of playing CL next season.

slagelsefan
Extra Member

Postby slagelsefan » Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:12 pm

Well it's official:

Katja Nyberg And Gro HAmmerseng in Ikast untill 2008. Isabel Blanco in Ikast untill 2009, same as Milanovic. Lise Knudsen and Karin Mortensen will leave.

Rumours:

Trine Jensen from Aalborg to GOG.

Katrine Fruelund from Leipzig to Randers together with Martin Fruelund.

harder_faster
Handball Fan-atic

Postby harder_faster » Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:59 pm

slagelsefan wrote:Rumours:

where do you get that one from?

slagelsefan
Extra Member

Postby slagelsefan » Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:26 pm

harder_faster wrote:
slagelsefan wrote:Rumours:

where do you get that one from?

From here: http://vm.tv2.dk/article.php/3352967.html

The danish media TV2.

red and white
Handball Fan-atic

Postby red and white » Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:48 pm

slagelsefan wrote:Well it's official:

Katja Nyberg And Gro HAmmerseng in Ikast untill 2008. Isabel Blanco in Ikast untill 2009, same as Milanovic. Lise Knudsen and Karin Mortensen will leave.

Rumours:

Trine Jensen from Aalborg to GOG.

Just add to this the fact that Ane Brustuen will be play for another club - on loan. The open question is now, who will fill the keeperposition? - but it´s not that open, cause rumours say that Madeleine Grundström and Mette Iversen will replace Mortensen. So Ikast will be pretty fierce next season - and more Norwegian than Danish! I would prefer calling it a Scandinavian ALL-STAR team:

Norway: Hammerseng, Nyberg, Blanco, Aamodt, Henriksen and Halén
Sweden: Lagerström and Grundström.
Denmark: Iversen, Brødsgård, Daugård and Hansen.

Hope Milanovic won´t feel too lonely. :wink: Quite a transition considering that Ikast recently consisted of no less than five players from Serbia and Montenegro.

Katrine Fruelund to Randers HK is not quite as positive though - she belongs in a topclub, where she can play Eurocups, so I would prefer her staying in Leipzig.

I´m guessing Viborg and Slagelse will not have that many changes in their squad for the 2006/2007 season.

TheDane
Handball Fan-atic

Postby TheDane » Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:54 pm

News article about Hammseng, Nyberg and Blanco's sigings with Ikast:
http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=299167

The article quotes Marit Breivik, who are happy about the news and think it's great for the Norwegain NT that so many Norwegians are collected in one club.
Breivik mentions that besides the three, Ragnhild Aamodt and Kari Anne Henriksen is also there.
Brevik didn't mention Hálen, maybe she forgot about her.

Besides Hammseng, Milanovic has also extended her contract with Ikast.

Ikast has also signed the 17 year old Danish youth NT player Anne Kathrine Østergaard from this day. Anne Kathrine Østergaard is of Ikast Bording's own "prodution". She has played in Ikast for 10 years, since she was 7 years old. She can play both left- and right back.

New contracts:
Isabel Blanco (starts June 30, 2006. Expires June 30, 2009 with option to end the contract before time).
Katja Nyberg (starts June 30, 2006. Expires June 30, 2008)
Gro Hammseng (expires June 30, 2008, with no option to end the contact before time).
Tanja Milanovic (expires June 30, 2009, with an option to end the contract one year befor time from both parts).
Anne Kathrine Østergaard (expires June 30, 2007)

Last edited by TheDane on Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

harder_faster
Handball Fan-atic

Postby harder_faster » Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:59 pm

red and white wrote:Katrine Fruelund to Randers HK is not quite as positive though - she belongs in a topclub, where she can play Eurocups, so I would prefer her staying in Leipzig.

well - right now she is not playing in the ec - only in the "super-league".

haandballstroll
Handball Fan-atic

Postby haandballstroll » Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:01 pm

red and white wrote:
Norway: Hammerseng, Nyberg, Blanco, Aamodt, Henriksen and Halén
Sweden: Lagerström and Grundström.
Denmark: Iversen, Brødsgård, Daugård and Hansen.

I don't believe that there will not be any changes more. So many (around 6) righthanded backplayers without any lefthanded??? Seems to be not logical. :shock:

Mccartney
Regular

Postby Mccartney » Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:16 am

With players like Hammerseng,Nyberg and Milanovic...ikast doesent need a left handed player...it will be a super team...The defence...will look like this

Daugaard,Hansen,Hammerseng,Brödsgaard,Blanco,Nyberg,Amodt...who can score against that defens??

The coach...i think it will Tonje Kjeargaard. The best player ever in ikast!!

TheDane
Handball Fan-atic

Postby TheDane » Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:20 pm

Mccartney wrote:The defence...will look like this
Daugaard,Hansen,Hammerseng,Brödsgaard,Blanco,Nyberg,Amodt...who can score against that defens??

Yeah, you're right, it will be hard to score against them if they have 7 players in the defence :wink:
(Unless the 7th defender is there instead of a keeper).

TheDane
Handball Fan-atic

Postby TheDane » Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:28 pm

Heidi Johansen and Berit Kristensen have both resigned with Randers HK.

Heidi Johansen, 27 years, pivot (new contract expires summer 2007, with an option to extend the contact withone year).

Berit Kristensen, 22-years, playmaker (new contract expires summer 2008, with an option to extend the contract with one year).

mp07
Regular

Postby mp07 » Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:17 pm

Mccartney wrote:With players like Hammerseng,Nyberg and Milanovic...ikast doesent need a left handed player...it will be a super team...The defence...will look like this

Hmmm....got you! :!: Marit Brejvik, right? :lol:
CSAK AZ ETO! :)

TheDane
Handball Fan-atic

Postby TheDane » Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:43 pm

Loosing the no handed (she says she's left handed) right back Lise Knudsen can only be an improvement of Ikast's team :lol:

haandballstroll
Handball Fan-atic

Postby haandballstroll » Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:50 pm

TheDane wrote:Heidi Johansen and Berit Kristensen have both resigned with Randers HK.

Heidi Johansen, 27 years, pivot (new contract expires summer 2007, with an option to extend the contact withone year).

Berit Kristensen, 22-years, playmaker (new contract expires summer 2008, with an option to extend the contract with one year).

Did they leave Randers??? Or just re-sign? :roll:

TheDane
Handball Fan-atic

Postby TheDane » Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:24 pm

haandballstroll wrote:
TheDane wrote:Heidi Johansen and Berit Kristensen have both resigned with Randers HK.

Did they leave Randers??? Or just re-sign? :roll:

Re-sign of course, otherwise they wouldn't have a new contract as I wrote.

TheDane
Handball Fan-atic

Postby TheDane » Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:59 pm

The transfer rules in Russia are changing from newyear.
Until now Russian players were not allowed to sign contracts outside Russia before they tunred 24 years old.
But from 2006 this rule is removed so they can sign a contract abroard before they turn 24.

Norwegian club Norstrand have already talked with the 19-year old Russian right handed NT back Irina Blisnova at the World Championships, about a possible transfer to Nordstrand.

Source in Norwegian: http://www.aftenposten.no/nyheter/sport ... 179888.ece

Joana
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Joana » Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:07 pm

I'm glad Milanović is staying in Ikast. She seems to have fit in really well there and would be a shame if she left. My only concern is that with the arrival of Nyberg she might get less time on court.

And yeah, it's weird that suddenly she's the only Serbian player there, there used to be so many... But as I heard, she has learned Danish rather well so communication should not be a problem.
Women's World Volleyball Championship
20.10.2018, Yokohama (JPN)
1. Serbia 2. Italy 3. China
The history is made. Thank you, girls!

Mccartney
Regular

Postby Mccartney » Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:42 pm

Which coach will Ikast have?

First choice would be the old ikast player Tonje Kjeargaard

Second:why not Kersti Grini who is one of the best ever played in ikast.

Third: Kristine Anderson she and Tonje would do a great coach team.

Why not a swedich coach with the name Bengt Johansson?

Joana
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Joana » Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:04 pm

I think that after her stint in Randers Grini said that she'd not take up coaching again.
Women's World Volleyball Championship
20.10.2018, Yokohama (JPN)
1. Serbia 2. Italy 3. China
The history is made. Thank you, girls!

TheDane
Handball Fan-atic

Postby TheDane » Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:41 pm

Joana wrote:I think that after her stint in Randers Grini said that she'd not take up coaching again.

Grini is a professinal poker player now + part time expert commentator for Norwegain TV2. In fact she's on TV2 Norway as I'm writing this.
I doubt she will take up coaching again, she realized that was not for her.
I don't think Kjærgaard will be coach, even though she's ½ Norwegain an Ikast seems to have a preference for Norwegains at the moment.

TheDane
Handball Fan-atic

Postby TheDane » Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:52 pm

Latest rumors today says that Swedish NT keeper Madeleine Grundström is very close to sign with Ikast, they only need her signature.
Madeleine Grundström was selected to the All-Star team as best keeper at the recently held World Cup in Århus, Denmark.

This will proably also mean that the Danish NT 4th choice as keeper Mette Iversen from GOG wont go to Ikast.
Last edited by TheDane on Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Goran

Postby Goran » Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:56 pm

TheDane wrote:Madeleine Grundström was selected to the All-Star team as best keeper at the recently held World Cup in Århus, Denmark.

Funny, she is so praised bu every match I saw her perform, she was not on highest level.

Kometal was interested for her (during the play-offs for this WC) but they decided she is not the best solution. She was average on those 2 mathes against Croatia.

slagelsefan
Extra Member

Postby slagelsefan » Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:45 pm

red and white wrote:I´m guessing Slagelse will not have that many changes in their squad for the 2006/2007 season.

Well.. (beware, wishful thinking ahead), if Hørlykke leaves soon - as she's stated - we're gonna need a playmaker; and also a pivot to back up Meldgaard in the attack.
= Postnova and Bodnieva [-o< [-o< [-o< :mrgreen:

In the summer we'll see if Anja Andersens plan to build an all-danish CL-team will amount to anything. I don't doubt she has the plan to do it, and I don't doubt that she believes it can be done - but Roskilde was an important part of that plan. If more foreign players are bought, I think that plan is, well, at least posponed.

At some point, us slagelsefans also have got to realize that the merciless reign of Popovic will end, at least temporarily - she wants a family and so on, and could be away for a while. With Anjas help, Postnova could be the player to lift the extremely heavy legacy of Popovic... and maybe create a lasting slagelse, that goes beyond the golden period of anja andersen.
[-o< [-o<
Oh well, I'm ranting, I'm bored and should be studying, you understand.

Return to “Female Handball”