Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Karkut
Extra Member

Postby Karkut » Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:36 pm

Tatiana Surkova gk, from Astrakhan to Byåsen

Olga Chernova from Astrakhan to Larvik?

zmagovalec

Postby zmagovalec » Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:54 pm

Oldenburg gets Irina Pusic, I think she played last season in Spain.

jgomsi

Postby jgomsi » Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:08 pm

zmagovalec wrote:Oldenburg gets Irina Pusic, I think she played last season in Spain.

Yes, she played for Elda Prestigio since January after Anna Andryushchenko left. Normal player in my opinion.

striker
Regular

Postby striker » Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:05 pm

Marina Naukovich from Podravka Vegeta to Kometal??
Dear friends from Skopje, you could know something more about that...?

Greetings from Croatia!

Ricci

Postby Ricci » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:55 pm

striker wrote:Marina Naukovich from Podravka Vegeta to Kometal??

Greetings from Croatia!

There is nothing new. Very possible but still uncertain. Will see in ten days...
We are the Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

martinmk
Handball Fan-atic

Postby martinmk » Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:05 pm

striker wrote:Marina Naukovich from Podravka Vegeta to Kometal??

Greetings from Croatia!

It's not surprise cause from Kometal said that she will come for the next season. They said that at the begining of the last season and I read a month ago in MKD Sport about her transfer in Kometal.

striker
Regular

Postby striker » Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:59 pm

Yes, there were some rumours in Croatia also about Naukovic going to Kometal, but it was long ago. Meanwhile, she got croatian passport and told the press she would like to play fot the croatian national team. She also said that she is willing to stay in Podravka.
Seems like there's been some changes in her plans, or maybe she didn't want to tell anything when she's still in Podravka.
Anyeay, we'll see what happens in next few days...

martinmk
Handball Fan-atic

Postby martinmk » Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:30 pm

striker wrote:Yes, there were some rumours in Croatia also about Naukovic going to Kometal, but it was long ago. Meanwhile, she got croatian passport and told the press she would like to play fot the croatian national team. She also said that she is willing to stay in Podravka.
Seems like there's been some changes in her plans, or maybe she didn't want to tell anything when she's still in Podravka.
Anyeay, we'll see what happens in next few days...

Ivan Bojkov the president of Kometal last year said that they arranged Naukvic to play for Kometal and the Macedonian NT. But as I said I haven't heard a hole month anything about that.

timus
Handball Fan-atic

Postby timus » Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:26 pm

Dunaferr has forgotten to show their new players:D, but Paula Radulescu, and Svetlana Obscina are traning in Dunaujváros, and Krisztina Pigniczki is also back on court, after her pregnancy. Two more new players from Hungarian league: Eszter Laluska and Adrienn Őri. New coach is Péter Kovács , former coach of the Pick-Szeged male handball team.

Dunaferr could be a surpise-team next year...

red and white
Handball Fan-atic

Postby red and white » Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:43 pm

timus wrote:Dunaferr has forgotten to show their new players:D, but Paula Radulescu, and Svetlana Obscina are traning in Dunaujváros, and Krisztina Pigniczki is also back on court, after her pregnancy. Two more new players from Hungarian league: Eszter Laluska and Adrienn Őri. New coach is Péter Kovács , former coach of the Pick-Szeged male handball team.

Good to know. So it´s "only" Mehlmann, Kindl, Radulovics, Bulath and Sirina who are leaving?

The mentioned new arrivals are not on the same level as those who have left the club, but we will see. I predict that Györ will totally dominate the Hungarian league the upcoming season - at least they should when looking at player-material.

Who is this Adrienn Öri? Position on court? Previous club? Some info about her please ;) ...

harder_faster
Handball Fan-atic

Postby harder_faster » Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:37 am

öri used to play in the german 2nd league in metzingen and transfered 2003 to lützellinden where she played for some years. i do believe she has hungarian and german heritage.
when my memory is not misleading me she was righthanded and was mostly used in the left backcourt.

timus
Handball Fan-atic

Postby timus » Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:49 am

Yes, Őri played abroad for a while...She returned in 2003, and played for Vasas (last year with Mocsai as a coach) Anyway, she was the part of the 2001 youth silver medalist WC team. She can play centre back, left back and right back, too. Probably in Dunaferr she'll play on the right side...
it will be hard for Dunaferr, they lost their four big shooters, and they're with four new, young backplayers... we'll see, Peter Kovács is a good coach IMO.
Anyway, the've some quality players yet: Nagy, Lovász, Borbás and Ferling (but Nagy and Lovász aren't soo good after their major injuries...)

timus
Handball Fan-atic

Postby timus » Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:53 am

I've nearly forgotten: Beatrix Benyáts returned to DVSC Debrecen, so was pivot Valéria szabó, who played for Cornexi last year.

Anybody with some news about Pálinger? What's going on with FCK? (We hungarians don't know anything.. Hungarian media is soooo discreet...:D

hutumarius
Regular

Re: Maria raluca avram (GK)

Postby hutumarius » Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:53 am

Hi

She is good and young goalkeeper, for future. Two year's ago, Raluca Avram played in Valencia. Last year, wans't first to Rulmentul.

HPeter

Postby HPeter » Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:06 pm

Dunaferr has forgotten to show their new players:D, but Paula Radulescu, and Svetlana Obscina are traning in Dunaujváros, and Krisztina Pigniczki is also back on court, after her pregnancy. Two more new players from Hungarian league: Eszter Laluska and Adrienn Őri. New coach is Péter Kovács , former coach of the Pick-Szeged male handball team.

Good to know. So it´s "only" Mehlmann, Kindl, Radulovics, Bulath and Sirina who are leaving?

The mentioned new arrivals are not on the same level as those who have left the club, but we will see. I predict that Györ will totally dominate the Hungarian league the upcoming season - at least they should when looking at player-material.

Hi everybody! Well, I agree, I think it is almost certain that Győr will be the Hungarian Champion next year. They are dominate the Hungarian league indeed, and they have great plans for the upcoming Champions Leage season as well.
They will have at least two new players: Ágnes Hornyák, she plays right back, she is not as good as Mehlmann, but member of the Hungarian NT (mainly in the defense); and Bojana Radulovics, two time player of the year (2000 and 2003) although she is 32 years old, she is still a very good player, and she has rutine, she is experienced, and she can help her team a lot.
Győr would like to get a skilled goalkeeper, because Herr is injured.

It is clear that the possible challenger is Ferencváros (FTC), but unfortunately they have lost two good players: Eszter Laluska (transfered to Dunaferr), and a great young talent: Olivia Kamper (who transfered to the medium team, Vasas. To be honest, I don't understand her decision, I think she has made a mistake.)
I like Dunaferr, but I afraid that they can not replace these four player. Maybe in the second season. Radulescu, the new goalkeeper is not bad, but nothing special.
I'm inclined to think that Dunaferr will be the 3 or 4th in the next season. To my mind, the really surpise team will be the Cornexi. They have surprisingly good transfers:
Sladjana Djeric (Serbian), Hortenzia Szrnka (HUN), Petra Válova (Czech) and Adriana do Nascimento Lima (Brazil).

There is good article of these players on Cornexi's home page (in the English section):

http://www.cornexikezilabda.hu/index.php?pg=hir546

I think Debrecen can be a bronze medallist of the Hun Leage.
Bea Benyáts returned to her home team. We will see. She has played years in the Danish League. Well, Esberg is not a top team, but she was not bad, I think.

zorasourit
Handball Fan-atic

Postby zorasourit » Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:26 pm

timus wrote:Dunaferr has forgotten to show their new players:D, but Paula Radulescu, and Svetlana Obscina are traning in Dunaujváros, and Krisztina Pigniczki is also back on court, after her pregnancy. Two more new players from Hungarian league: Eszter Laluska and Adrienn Őri. New coach is Péter Kovács , former coach of the Pick-Szeged male handball team.

Well, a negativ one for sure :( I liked Dunaferr because all players were with Hungarian passport at least and am a bit worried about that maybe with Péter Kovács they haul a number of international players on board. Knjaz Milos II would be just too bad for Hungarian handball.

I'm delighted however, to see Krisztina Pigniczki back on court - and how Nagy and Lovász will perform. They are far away from NT level at the moment.

Győr will earn an easy championship title (or not??? last year, we thought the same) with FTC as good and quality runner-ups, and yes, Loki might easily grab the third position while Dunaferr, Vasas and Cornexi will battle out number four to six. Cornexi can't help staying a promise :(

harder_faster
Handball Fan-atic

Postby harder_faster » Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:35 pm

HPeter wrote:(...) They have surprisingly good transfers:
(...) Hortenzia Szrnka (HUN) (...) Adriana do Nascimento Lima (Brazil).
(...)

well, szrnka wasn't worth a shot in nürnberg last season. and lima? whenever i saw her she was not more than a substitutue for the hypo squad.

Milica
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Milica » Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:09 pm

harder_faster wrote:
HPeter wrote:(...) They have surprisingly good transfers:
(...) Hortenzia Szrnka (HUN) (...) Adriana do Nascimento Lima (Brazil).
(...)

well, szrnka wasn't worth a shot in nürnberg last season. and lima? whenever i saw her she was not more than a substitutue for the hypo squad.

:D You can add Valova to your list 8:) 8:) 8:)

I think the only one that is really good on that list of reinforcements is Djeric...she is a great goalkeeper with constant and that is for respect! I think she is worth every pence!!!
ZRK BUDUCNOST T-MOBILE

zmagovalec

Postby zmagovalec » Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:14 pm

Spela Cerar from Krim to Škofja Loka (first Slovenian league)

timus
Handball Fan-atic

Postby timus » Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:59 pm

now it's official, Pálinger signed to Krim Ljubljana.

HPeter

Postby HPeter » Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:16 pm

timus wrote:now it's official, Pálinger signed to Krim Ljubljana.

Very good. It is great, and Pálinger will return into the Hungarian NT next week.

pekamovci
Extra Member

Postby pekamovci » Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:39 am

Now it's official,Naukovic signed for Kometal Gjorče Petrov! The contract was signed long time ago and it's for 2 years but nobody confirmed that then!

LokomotivaFan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby LokomotivaFan » Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:13 pm

pekamovci wrote:Now it's official,Naukovic signed for Kometal Gjorče Petrov! The contract was signed long time ago and it's for 2 years but nobody confirmed that then!

That's because she signed the contract when she was unhappy in Koprivnica and now she regrets it. She and her manager tried to find a way to undo it but that wasn't possible.
This leaves Podravka in a very tight spot without Naukovic and Golubic. If they don't find a quality back player to replace Naukovic they could be in trouble.

Lokomotiva signed Koraljka Milic on centre back from Tresnjevka.
Rumanian Elena Pana and Greek Anastasia Patsiou signed one year contracts. Pana is a 28 year old pivot who played in Germany last season and was 3rd best scorer of the league until the play-offs. Patsiou is a Greek NT player, 29 year old right wing, who played for Spanish Gran Canaria last season. Does anyone know anything else about these two players?

The club has also decided to let Ivana Lovric go. She was first choice on centre back last season and a very important part of the team. I really don't understand this decision and I think it's a very very bad one. It came as a schock to her as well. Pivot Maja Cop is also most likely to leave the club.

And Maida Arslanagic agreed everything with the club and will sign on for another two years.
Bijelo-crvena, Polja hrvatska, Na dresu sjete me, Da ja volim te,
Igrajte za nju, Nasu voljenu, Nek jace kuca to, Srce vatreno!!!

pekamovci
Extra Member

Postby pekamovci » Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:54 pm

Sorry Podravka but once Kometal to have luck whit transfer!
Podravka and Kometal have a lot of transfers between each other!
Budimir,Naukovic,Todorovska......
She will like Macedonia i'm shure and she will change her mind very quickly!
Wellcome Naukovic!

zero
Extra Member

Postby zero » Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:33 am

Croatia - land with 1000 islands !

Return to “Female Handball”