Transfers 2014/15

Talking about MALE handball in the World
Grzymisław
Extra Member
Posts: 463
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:24 pm
Location: Poland
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Transfers 2014/15

Postby Grzymisław » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:13 pm

THW_Kiel wrote:
Grzymisław wrote:
By the way since Sigurdsson is out, who is going to be new Kiel's left winger? Kevin Schmidt from Wetzlar or Bjarki Mar Elisson from Eisenach? Hardly see any other candidates...



Kiel will not buy any left wing...will use player (Rune Dahmke) from their junior team...

Really? They hadn't allowed him to play in 2013/14 season nearly at all in senior team.

Then I can see Jicha on Kiel's left wing next season from time to time. 2 out of 3 Duvnjak, Palmarsson and Canellas(and left hander at RB) at the back and Jicha with some wing plays too. Sounds crazy, but it's possible with their roster composition(8 backs, 3 wingers, 2 line players).



THW_Kiel
Regular
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:17 pm

Re: Transfers 2014/15

Postby THW_Kiel » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:05 pm

Grzymisław wrote:
THW_Kiel wrote:
Grzymisław wrote:
By the way since Sigurdsson is out, who is going to be new Kiel's left winger? Kevin Schmidt from Wetzlar or Bjarki Mar Elisson from Eisenach? Hardly see any other candidates...



Kiel will not buy any left wing...will use player (Rune Dahmke) from their junior team...

Really? They hadn't allowed him to play in 2013/14 season nearly at all in senior team.

Then I can see Jicha on Kiel's left wing next season from time to time. 2 out of 3 Duvnjak, Palmarsson and Canellas(and left hander at RB) at the back and Jicha with some wing plays too. Sounds crazy, but it's possible with their roster composition(8 backs, 3 wingers, 2 line players).



Klein will play almost 60minutes on left wing, Rune Dahmke will be backup, maybe he get some chance...Jicha, Jallouz Palmarsson, Duvnjak, Canellas, Lauge, Vujin and Weinhold on back position...wouldn't be suprise if Jallouz go on loan to get more experience...regarding Jicha, it can happen that he play in pivot position, as he played for Czech and also somethimes for Kiel...Palmarsson could play left back as in Iceland, Duvnjak also played that position in national team and in HSV...many possible combination...we will see...will be very interesting...

Grzymisław
Extra Member
Posts: 463
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:24 pm
Location: Poland
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Transfers 2014/15

Postby Grzymisław » Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:42 pm

THW_Kiel wrote:
Grzymisław wrote:
THW_Kiel wrote:Kiel will not buy any left wing...will use player (Rune Dahmke) from their junior team...

Really? They hadn't allowed him to play in 2013/14 season nearly at all in senior team.

Then I can see Jicha on Kiel's left wing next season from time to time. 2 out of 3 Duvnjak, Palmarsson and Canellas(and left hander at RB) at the back and Jicha with some wing plays too. Sounds crazy, but it's possible with their roster composition(8 backs, 3 wingers, 2 line players).



Klein will play almost 60minutes on left wing, Rune Dahmke will be backup, maybe he get some chance...Jicha, Jallouz Palmarsson, Duvnjak, Canellas, Lauge, Vujin and Weinhold on back position...wouldn't be suprise if Jallouz go on loan to get more experience...regarding Jicha, it can happen that he play in pivot position, as he played for Czech and also somethimes for Kiel...Palmarsson could play left back as in Iceland, Duvnjak also played that position in national team and in HSV...many possible combination...we will see...will be very interesting...

Well, Palmarsson is natural backshooter and he is wasted at CB(while he isn't that great playmaker to be competitive to Duvnjak and Canellas at that position).
I know Jicha playing sometimes at the line, but I see him as a winger too, when necessary(2 line players are in the team, but only 1 experienced left winger, so Jicha more needed there).
Propably right about Jallouz - except playing in 5-1 defence as frontman he got very few occasions to play and show that he may play in such a great team. I've never seen him that good, but also can't see him improving for 2 years.

Grzymisław
Extra Member
Posts: 463
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:24 pm
Location: Poland
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Transfers 2014/15

Postby Grzymisław » Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:55 pm

Naturhouse La Rioja which is 2nd Spanish Champions League entrant for 2nd time builds interesting team too.
Wings strengthened with ASOBAL liga record scorer Juanin Garcia(left) and 2-times world champion Albert Rocas(right), 2 of greatest young prospects - Pablo Cacheda for CB and Swedish U-21 WC MVP Philip Stenmalm for LB. Miguel Sanchez and Patrick Lykke Eilert who arrived during 2013/14 season stay, only departure of long time CB Alexandre Tioumentsev(born in former USSR, having Spanish citizenship for years). Other departures of Josep Masachs(to Romanian Bacau) and Aidenas Malasinkas(unknown destination) aren't destructive since Rocas and Cacheda arrive.
Instead of constant weakening, they may be competitive for Champions League top 16 again. Last season they missed it having same number of points that 3rd and 4th had, damaged by departures of 2 Cuban backshooters - Jorge Luis Pavan(best scorer in the season before) and Rafael da Costa Capote who scored no less than 10 goals against Flensburg in his last game.

User avatar
gergő
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1075
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:46 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Transfers 2014/15

Postby gergő » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:13 pm

THW_Kiel wrote: Jicha, Jallouz Palmarsson, Duvnjak, Canellas, Lauge, Vujin and Weinhold on back position..

there's a rumour about a new hungarian project in budapest. a kind of veszprém2 with a lot of youth player, tamás iváncsik, nándor fazekas, tamás mocsai and carlos ruesga.

THW_Kiel
Regular
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:17 pm

Re: Transfers 2014/15

Postby THW_Kiel » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:14 am

Grzymisław wrote:Naturhouse La Rioja which is 2nd Spanish Champions League entrant for 2nd time builds interesting team too.
Wings strengthened with ASOBAL liga record scorer Juanin Garcia(left) and 2-times world champion Albert Rocas(right), 2 of greatest young prospects - Pablo Cacheda for CB and Swedish U-21 WC MVP Philip Stenmalm for LB. Miguel Sanchez and Patrick Lykke Eilert who arrived during 2013/14 season stay, only departure of long time CB Alexandre Tioumentsev(born in former USSR, having Spanish citizenship for years). Other departures of Josep Masachs(to Romanian Bacau) and Aidenas Malasinkas(unknown destination) aren't destructive since Rocas and Cacheda arrive.
Instead of constant weakening, they may be competitive for Champions League top 16 again. Last season they missed it having same number of points that 3rd and 4th had, damaged by departures of 2 Cuban backshooters - Jorge Luis Pavan(best scorer in the season before) and Rafael da Costa Capote who scored no less than 10 goals against Flensburg in his last game.


Logrono sign: Jorge Gómez Lite (Aragon), Thomas Kristensen (Haslum), Pablo Cacheda (Valladolid), Philip Stenmalm (Drott), Víctor Vigo (Guadalajara), Juanin Garcia (Barcelona), Albert Rocas (KIF), Javi Garcia Rubio (Nantes)

As u said...some very talented players and some very experienced...good mix in my opinion...

Grzymisław
Extra Member
Posts: 463
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:24 pm
Location: Poland
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Transfers 2014/15

Postby Grzymisław » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:46 am

THW_Kiel wrote:
Grzymisław wrote:Naturhouse La Rioja which is 2nd Spanish Champions League entrant for 2nd time builds interesting team too.
Wings strengthened with ASOBAL liga record scorer Juanin Garcia(left) and 2-times world champion Albert Rocas(right), 2 of greatest young prospects - Pablo Cacheda for CB and Swedish U-21 WC MVP Philip Stenmalm for LB. Miguel Sanchez and Patrick Lykke Eilert who arrived during 2013/14 season stay, only departure of long time CB Alexandre Tioumentsev(born in former USSR, having Spanish citizenship for years). Other departures of Josep Masachs(to Romanian Bacau) and Aidenas Malasinkas(unknown destination) aren't destructive since Rocas and Cacheda arrive.
Instead of constant weakening, they may be competitive for Champions League top 16 again. Last season they missed it having same number of points that 3rd and 4th had, damaged by departures of 2 Cuban backshooters - Jorge Luis Pavan(best scorer in the season before) and Rafael da Costa Capote who scored no less than 10 goals against Flensburg in his last game.


Logrono sign: Jorge Gómez Lite (Aragon), Thomas Kristensen (Haslum), Pablo Cacheda (Valladolid), Philip Stenmalm (Drott), Víctor Vigo (Guadalajara), Juanin Garcia (Barcelona), Albert Rocas (KIF), Javi Garcia Rubio (Nantes)

As u said...some very talented players and some very experienced...good mix in my opinion...

Right, missed Vigo for CB(maybe not same size of a player like Tioumentsev, but similar), other 3 for reserve I think.
Anyway good to see Spanish 2nd team competitive also on transfer market.

User avatar
MINAURHCMBM
Super Member
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:32 pm

Re: Transfers 2014/15

Postby MINAURHCMBM » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:37 pm

HCM Minaur Baia Mare released the following players.
Bogdan Baican, Simion Crăciun, Alin Bondar, Andrei Draghici, Răzvan Udriștioiu, Călin Leordean și Devid Munea.
http://www.minaur.ro/au-fost-reziliate- ... cm-minaur/

Grzymisław
Extra Member
Posts: 463
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:24 pm
Location: Poland
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Transfers 2014/15

Postby Grzymisław » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:38 pm

Following shocking turn of things with HSV getting extra chance for license next season their roster situation is very unclear and interesting.

GK:
J.Bitter
M-H.Herrmann
For club with such a difficulties it's normal to have junior as a reserver...
LW:
T.Jansen
M.Flohr
R.Schulze
Left wing duo they had for years, Jansen not that good as in the past with many injuries, young Schulze will get propably more playing time.
RW:
H.Lindberg
S.Schroeder
K.Herbst
I had very much a problem to find good destination for Schroeder, while Lindberg would fit perfectly to Kolding. If both of them stay, Hamburg still has the best RW duo. Junior Herbst may well be valuable reserver too.
LP:
H.Toft Hansen
A.Nilsson
Both line players had serious offers(Nilsson from Veszprem, Toft from Aalborg), but none of them signed new contract according to my memory. So another position seems very strong
LB:
P.Hens
P.Djordjić
D.Dominiković
Djordjić seriously injured, generally not that bad line-up.
CB:
empty...
Need 2 players including 1 of very good quality.
RB:
A.Pfahl
If Pfahl stays, he is strongly connected with newly promoted Bietigheim, then HSV needs 1 new player.

Good luck to Hamburg in their survival battle! Waiting for good news and some transfers too.
Propably no way to bring back Canellas and Mahe to Hamburg... They had valid contracts before the collapse... If they could be more patient only, but I understand they've left seeing no chance for stability in Hamburg.

User avatar
barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 879
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:41 pm
Location: Baia Mare
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Transfers 2014/15

Postby barry.romania » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:35 pm

Wisla announced today the transfer of Dan Racoțea (Racotzea), 18 year old left back from Romania - 202 cm, who is considered one of the most talented youngsters of his age group and was linked to Bundesliga and with some Hungarian clubs.

http://www.sport.pl/sport/1,65025,16225 ... losi_.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzG9hpAHLpo

next on the list of Plock is Hungarian Balázs Szöllősi (22).
Image

User avatar
barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 879
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:41 pm
Location: Baia Mare
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Transfers 2014/15

Postby barry.romania » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:16 am

Krsto Milošević (ex-Danish Mors and German Balingen; 26 year old left back) from Vojvodina to CSM Bucharest. he was the best player of the Final Four in Serbia.

http://www.csmbucuresti.ro/sectii-sport ... a%E2%80%9D
Image

Grzymisław
Extra Member
Posts: 463
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:24 pm
Location: Poland
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Transfers 2014/15

Postby Grzymisław » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:53 pm

Read that Martin Stranovsky is leaving Barcelona.
Where do you think he may go? Meskov Brest could be perfect for him.
Champions of Belarus contracted no less than 5 internationally known players during last season - 4 Belarussian internationals(Shylovich, Nikulenkau, D.Rutenka and Babichev) as well as famous Serb LP Rastko Stojković. But only Nikola Manojlović is really hot transfer this summer. Slovak left winger may be next one.
There is also silence about Sergei Shelmenko who is without club after Dinamo Minsk collapse. Former Lowen and Medvedi star was connected with Meshkov last summer as well as Ivano Balić, but both refused that time. Shelmenko, veteran goalkeeper Pejanović and Ukrainian line player Dmytro Doroshchuk are last to be workless from Dinamo. Or maybe just I don't know their new destinations.

PS. Found that Janko Bozović is coming to Meshkov so hard to expect Shelmenko there now.
PS2. Shelmenko seems to be back in Chekhovskie Medvedi!

Django
Regular
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:52 pm

Re: Transfers 2014/15

Postby Django » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:45 pm

Didn't Shelmenko play in St. Petersburg after Minsk's crash last season? If he's at Medvedi this season, it's only logical. I'm very much looking forward seeing the russian squad again now all the "old guys" have gone to Vardar or retired.

Anyway: Stranovsky is such a fantastic player, I really don't understand why it didn't work out with Barcelona. He's probably interesting for most of the Teams that play Champions League, e.g. Kiel. I could see him in Bundesliga (Hamburg needs a whole new squad) or Szeged, Plock, Kielce, Paris....he's that good.

Any news regarding Tamas Ivancsik and Uros Vilovski yet? Or at least rumours? And what about Zagreb? Didn't here a single thing about their team for next season.....

Fabbr
Extra Member
Posts: 309
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 12:42 am
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Transfers 2014/15

Postby Fabbr » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:48 pm

Sasha Tioumentsev from Nathurhouse La Rioja to Wisla Plock.


http://www.sportowefakty.pl/pilka-reczn ... paign=rss/

User avatar
Des57
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1148
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:18 pm
Location: Romania
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Transfers 2014/15

Postby Des57 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:18 pm

Acording to some rumours Nikola Eklemovic and Bostjan Kavas will probably sign with Minaur Baia Mare.

THW_Kiel
Regular
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:17 pm

Re: Transfers 2014/15

Postby THW_Kiel » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:33 pm

Sergey Shelmenko, Anton Otrezov and Maxim Kuretkov to Ch.Medvedi...

User avatar
bajkalb
Extra Member
Posts: 656
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:38 pm
Location: Hungary
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: Transfers 2014/15

Postby bajkalb » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:01 am

Tamas Iváncsik, Uros Vilovski is from Veszprem to Balatonfüred (loan).

Ligetvári and Borbély is from Veszprém junior to Balatonfüred.

The team coach will be Istvan Csoknyai.

Balatonfüred was the 3rd in the Hu championship in 2013/14 and will perform in EHF Cup.

No Budapest team project for 2014/15

http://www.hetmeteres.com/2014/07/17/hi ... ed-edzoje/

User avatar
Gerzson
Super Member
Posts: 102
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:47 pm
Location: Hungary

Re: Transfers 2014/15

Postby Gerzson » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:44 pm

+ minor addition: Iváncsik turned down French and German offers to be part of this Budapest project. Too bad, it didn't materialize, so Iváncsik signed a 1+1 year contract extension with Veszprém. Wonder if this +1 year will be a loan in B'füred, or will he go to either BP or abroad :-k Time will tell..

User avatar
bajkalb
Extra Member
Posts: 656
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:38 pm
Location: Hungary
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: Transfers 2014/15

Postby bajkalb » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:14 pm

I wish this Budapest project worked. It could be important for the whole Hungarian Handball.

Additionally, there are many people (including me), living in Budapest, and like to see quality man handball

THW_Kiel
Regular
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:17 pm

Re: Transfers 2014/15

Postby THW_Kiel » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:09 pm

Wael Jallouz from THW Kiel to Barcelona...

rufus
Rookie
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:35 am

Re: Transfers 2014/15

Postby rufus » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:42 pm

HCM Constanta

Arrivals:

Rakcevic (Aek Athens)
Humet (Ivry)
Bogunovic (Flensburg)
Kedzo (Metalurg Skopje)
Baican (Minaur Baia Mare)

Departures:

Csepreghi (Creteil)
Criciotoiu (Friesenheim)
Novanc (CSM Bucuresti ?)
Soldanescu (CSM Calarasi ?)

User avatar
bajkalb
Extra Member
Posts: 656
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:38 pm
Location: Hungary
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: Transfers 2014/15

Postby bajkalb » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:37 am

rufus wrote:HCM Constanta

Arrivals:

Rakcevic (Aek Athens)
Humet (Ivry)
Bogunovic (Flensburg)
Kedzo (Metalurg Skopje)
Baican (Minaur Baia Mare)

Departures:

Csepreghi (Creteil)
Criciotoiu (Friesenheim)
Novanc (CSM Bucuresti ?)
Soldanescu (CSM Calarasi ?)


Csepreghi is a big loss but the team remains strong. I wonder how they will perform in CL if they win group 3

User avatar
bajkalb
Extra Member
Posts: 656
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:38 pm
Location: Hungary
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: Transfers 2014/15

Postby bajkalb » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:50 am

Fazekas from Veszprem to Katar (loan):

http://www.mkb-mvmveszprem.hu/fazekas-nandor-katar_1847

rufus
Rookie
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:35 am

Re: Transfers 2014/15

Postby rufus » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:08 pm

I believe HCM Constanta will prefer, just like last year, to play in the EHF Cup.

mikh
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2905
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:18 pm
Location: North of the Wall
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 86 times

Re: Transfers 2014/15

Postby mikh » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:50 am

rufus wrote:I believe HCM Constanta will prefer, just like last year, to play in the EHF Cup.


It wasn't a matter of preference last year. They were really bad against FC Porto. Constanta has always had this aura of Romania's best and CL team and so on, so I don't see them switching their focus onto the EHF Cup. The people there are really proud (both in a good and in a bad way). This year's qualifying group seems a bit easier than last year, but the CL one... I barely see them finishing 5th.


Return to “Male Handball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest