Transfers 2015/16

Talking about MALE handball in the World
User avatar
Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3573
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: Podgorica - MONTENEGRO
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 97 times

Transfers 2015/16

Postby Bo$ko » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:15 pm

Let's start with transfer lists... :D
Admins can copy some posts from other topic.


Image

User avatar
doughand
Rookie
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:19 am
Location: Brazil

Re: Transfers 2015/16

Postby doughand » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:30 am

Arthur Patrianova (Brazil)

Villa de Aranda ----> Celje Pivovarna Lasko (3 seasons)
http://www.handball-planet.com/brazilia ... -celje-pl/

User avatar
omak
Extra Member
Posts: 405
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:28 am
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 14 times
Contact:

Re: Transfers 2015/16

Postby omak » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:34 pm

Filip Mirkulovski will leave Hanover at the end of the season. He signed a 2-year deal with Wetzlar and will replace Balic, who is retiring.

Bonderup
Regular
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:44 am
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Transfers 2015/16

Postby Bonderup » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:56 am

Some transfers in the danish handball league for men 2015/2016

Kristian Kjelling(Bjerringbro-Silkeborg) --> Drammen HK
Konstantin Igropulo(Füchse Berlin) --> KIF Kolding København
Kim Andersson(KIF Kolding København) --> Ystads IF HF
Andreas Palicka(THW Kiel) --> Aalborg Håndbold

User avatar
velvet
Regular
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:22 pm
Location: Presov - Slovakia

Re: Transfers 2015/16

Postby velvet » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:40 pm

Bonderup wrote:Some transfers in the danish handball league for men 2015/2016

Kristian Kjelling(Bjerringbro-Silkeborg) --> Drammen HK
Konstantin Igropulo(Füchse Berlin) --> KIF Kolding København
Kim Andersson(KIF Kolding København) --> Ystads IF HF
Andreas Palicka(THW Kiel) --> Aalborg Håndbold


Nikolaj Markussen (Skjern Håndbold) --> Bjerringbro-Silkeborg
Bjarte Myrhol (Rhein-Neckar Löwen) --> Skjern Håndbold

HudsonFiuza
Regular
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:59 pm
Location: Brasília, BRA
Contact:

Re: Transfers 2015/16

Postby HudsonFiuza » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:59 am

Kamil Syprzak PV, Plock :arrow: Barcelona
Ivan Slišković LB, Celje :arrow: Veszprem

Two young and good players with prospect =D>

Bonderup
Regular
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:44 am
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Transfers 2015/16

Postby Bonderup » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:26 pm

Niklas Landin (Rhein-Neckar Löwen) --> THW Kiel
Johan Sjöstrand(THW Kiel) --> MT Melsungen

User avatar
doughand
Rookie
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:19 am
Location: Brazil

Re: Transfers 2015/16

Postby doughand » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:23 am

Thiagus Petrus dos Santos
La Rioja -----> Pick Szeged
http://blogs.larioja.com/balonblog/2015 ... a-hungria/

User avatar
barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 879
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:41 pm
Location: Baia Mare
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Transfers 2015/16

Postby barry.romania » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:27 pm

Uros Vilovski signed for Minaur Baia Mare in Romania, announced the Serbian press.
Last edited by barry.romania on Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Hellrider
Rookie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:30 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Transfers 2015/16

Postby Hellrider » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:34 pm

Aron Palmarsson (THW Kiel) will go to MKB-MVM Veszprém KC
Pavel Atman (Al-Ahly) will go to the same club supposedly.(?)

I know this is maybe not 100% fitting with the title of this thread, but there have been rumours that Russian Playmaker Pavel Atman will go to Veszprém this summer. Can anybody confirm or negate this rumor ? Maybe some Hungarian or Russian board member? Thank you very much ?

ZRK Vardar
Extra Member
Posts: 302
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:50 pm
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Transfers 2015/16

Postby ZRK Vardar » Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:45 pm

Manaskov Metalurg/Wetzler > Vardar
Maqueda Nantes > Vardar
Dereven Medvedi > Vardar
Marsenic Metalurg > Vardar

Done deal

Chema Veszprem > Vardar ????

Georgievski Metalurg > Tolouse

Pribak Vardar > Besiktas
Mojsovski Metalurg > Besiktas ???

Jonoski Metalurg > Logrono

User avatar
omak
Extra Member
Posts: 405
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:28 am
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 14 times
Contact:

Re: Transfers 2015/16

Postby omak » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:56 am

Hellrider wrote:Aron Palmarsson (THW Kiel) will go to MKB-MVM Veszprém KC
Pavel Atman (Al-Ahly) will go to the same club supposedly.(?)

I know this is maybe not 100% fitting with the title of this thread, but there have been rumours that Russian Playmaker Pavel Atman will go to Veszprém this summer. Can anybody confirm or negate this rumor ? Maybe some Hungarian or Russian board member? Thank you very much ?


According to some websites, he already signed a precontract.
Today I read that Vardar will bring him back to Macedonia. We shall see...

User avatar
barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 879
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:41 pm
Location: Baia Mare
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Transfers 2015/16

Postby barry.romania » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:24 pm

barry.romania wrote:Uros Vilovski signed for Minaur Baia Mare in Romania, announced the Serbian press.


plus opened negotiations with:

Ruesga (Veszprem)
T. Ivancsik (ex-Veszprem)
Ghionea (Wiska Plock)
Csepreghi (Creteil)

coach Lars Walther says that the Romanian league is now at the bottom of the Bundesliga as level.
Image

Bonderup
Regular
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:44 am
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Transfers 2015/16

Postby Bonderup » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:23 am

Ole Erevik(Aalborg Håndbold) --> Pauc Handball
Jerome Fernandez(Toulouse Handball) --> Pauc Handball
Niclas Barud(Aalborg Håndbold) --> Frisch Auf Göppingen
Kamil Syprzak(Orlen Wisla Plock) --> FC Barcelona

User avatar
bajkalb
Extra Member
Posts: 656
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:38 pm
Location: Hungary
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: Transfers 2015/16

Postby bajkalb » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:43 am

barry.romania wrote:
barry.romania wrote:Uros Vilovski signed for Minaur Baia Mare in Romania, announced the Serbian press.


plus opened negotiations with:

Ruesga (Veszprem)
T. Ivancsik (ex-Veszprem)
Ghionea (Wiska Plock)
Csepreghi (Creteil)

coach Lars Walther says that the Romanian league is now at the bottom of the Bundesliga as level.


Very good transfers. Uros is a hard-working guy with a lot of experience, a good defender as well. Ruesga would be a big win. He's fantastic and it's the shame of Veszprém, how much he's neglected. Ghionea played well in Hungary and later in Poland as well, so good sign. Csepreghi was fantastic in last year Constanta. The only questionmark for me is Iváncsik Tamás. But if he plays, how he can, he can contribute to the succes of BM.
Well, generally, this Baia Mare could be a good team for next year. With a good coach, CL is also an option. And it would be good for the team to think about the SEHA league

User avatar
bajkalb
Extra Member
Posts: 656
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:38 pm
Location: Hungary
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: Transfers 2015/16

Postby bajkalb » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:48 am

There is a lot of rumours about the possible trade of Momir Ilic (Veszprém >> Barca).

Well, I'd be disappointed, and I'm sure, that Veszprém cannot afford to lose Momo, if they really think the CL seriously.

Source: http://www.hetmeteres.com/2.0/2015/04/1 ... celonaban/

Hellrider
Rookie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:30 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Transfers 2015/16

Postby Hellrider » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:27 pm

bajkalb wrote:There is a lot of rumours about the possible trade of Momir Ilic (Veszprém >> Barca).

Well, I'd be disappointed, and I'm sure, that Veszprém cannot afford to lose Momo, if they really think the CL seriously.

Source: http://www.hetmeteres.com/2.0/2015/04/1 ... celonaban/


If it was true that Ilic was going to leave Veszprém this summer, which player would they sign? Palmarsson can replace Ilic, but then another playmaker would be needed in my opinion.

User avatar
zero
Extra Member
Posts: 427
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2003 5:37 pm
Location: CROATIA
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Transfers 2015/16

Postby zero » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:59 pm

Hellrider wrote:
bajkalb wrote:There is a lot of rumours about the possible trade of Momir Ilic (Veszprém >> Barca).

Well, I'd be disappointed, and I'm sure, that Veszprém cannot afford to lose Momo, if they really think the CL seriously.

Source: http://www.hetmeteres.com/2.0/2015/04/1 ... celonaban/


If it was true that Ilic was going to leave Veszprém this summer, which player would they sign? Palmarsson can replace Ilic, but then another playmaker would be needed in my opinion.



Atman?
Croatia - land with 1000 islands !

Alaur97
Regular
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:09 pm

Re: Transfers 2015/16

Postby Alaur97 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:56 pm

barry.romania wrote:
barry.romania wrote:Uros Vilovski signed for Minaur Baia Mare in Romania, announced the Serbian press.


plus opened negotiations with:

Ruesga (Veszprem)
T. Ivancsik (ex-Veszprem)
Ghionea (Wiska Plock)
Csepreghi (Creteil)

coach Lars Walther says that the Romanian league is now at the bottom of the Bundesliga as level.


This transfers will succed if Minaur would win the championship, otherways i doubt this fantastic players will come to play in Challenge Cup or EHF...other names wil be revealed at the end of the National League

User avatar
bajkalb
Extra Member
Posts: 656
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:38 pm
Location: Hungary
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: Transfers 2015/16

Postby bajkalb » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:06 pm

Hellrider wrote:
bajkalb wrote:There is a lot of rumours about the possible trade of Momir Ilic (Veszprém >> Barca).

Well, I'd be disappointed, and I'm sure, that Veszprém cannot afford to lose Momo, if they really think the CL seriously.

Source: http://www.hetmeteres.com/2.0/2015/04/1 ... celonaban/


If it was true that Ilic was going to leave Veszprém this summer, which player would they sign? Palmarsson can replace Ilic, but then another playmaker would be needed in my opinion.



They've already signed Palmarsson and Slislkovic, plus Chema rodriguez and Mate Lekai will stay (CB's). Additionally, there is still Terzic, Jamali, Ruesga, but I think they will leave Veszprem (it's just a feeling). So, they have enough players, but I think that Momo is the difference between a very good and a champion team. He's key in defense and offense plus he is the nr.1 penalty shooter.

User avatar
bajkalb
Extra Member
Posts: 656
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:38 pm
Location: Hungary
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: Transfers 2015/16

Postby bajkalb » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:08 pm

Hellrider wrote:Aron Palmarsson (THW Kiel) will go to MKB-MVM Veszprém KC
Pavel Atman (Al-Ahly) will go to the same club supposedly.(?)

I know this is maybe not 100% fitting with the title of this thread, but there have been rumours that Russian Playmaker Pavel Atman will go to Veszprém this summer. Can anybody confirm or negate this rumor ? Maybe some Hungarian or Russian board member? Thank you very much ?


Atman was a news a few months ago for Veszprém, but since then there is a big silence.

Hellrider
Rookie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:30 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Transfers 2015/16

Postby Hellrider » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:33 pm

bajkalb wrote:They've already signed Palmarsson and Slislkovic, plus Chema rodriguez and Mate Lekai will stay (CB's). Additionally, there is still Terzic, Jamali, Ruesga, but I think they will leave Veszprem (it's just a feeling). So, they have enough players, but I think that Momo is the difference between a very good and a champion team. He's key in defense and offense plus he is the nr.1 penalty shooter.


Yes, but that makes sense only if Terzic stays I think. If Terzic leaves, the situation is different: Right now, the line-up is Ilic/Terzic für left back and Chema/Ruesga/Lekai for middle back. If Terzic and Ilic leave, we have Palmarsson and Sliskovic for left back and Chema/Lekai for middle back if Ruesga leaves as well (which I think will happen). So they would need one more player to restore the current state (5 right handers in the back court). Atman would be an option since I heard that Ortega, in case of Ilic leaving, wants to sign a centre player that is strong at playing, not only at shooting.

User avatar
bajkalb
Extra Member
Posts: 656
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:38 pm
Location: Hungary
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: Transfers 2015/16

Postby bajkalb » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:06 am

Well, at this stage, I hope, that Ilic says

User avatar
gergő
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1075
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:46 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Transfers 2015/16

Postby gergő » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:35 pm

barry.romania wrote:Uros Vilovski signed for Minaur Baia Mare in Romania, announced the Serbian press.

plus opened negotiations with:

Ruesga (Veszprem)

ruesga is on his way to plock as i know.

Hellrider
Rookie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:30 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Transfers 2015/16

Postby Hellrider » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:19 pm

gergő wrote:ruesga is on his way to plock as i know.


This seems to be the case: http://kezilabda-live.hu/ferfi/carlos-ruesga-elhagyja-veszpremet#.VTk3hmTtlHw

In the Veszprém board, some people are speculating that Mikkel Hansen could possibly be a substitute for Ilic.


Return to “Male Handball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest