Mens EHF EURO 2016 Poland - Final Tournament

Talking about MALE handball in the World
Mr. 007
Men's WC 2011 Fantasy game winner

Re: Mens EHF EURO 2016 Poland - Final Tournament

Postby Mr. 007 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:01 pm

Ivar wrote:
Mr. 007 wrote:Norway withdraw the protest based on fair play that the match should be decided on court and not behind closed doors afterwards...it would be a mess anyway...

Yep, u can't take this sport seriously, judges can see whatever they feel for, and officials payed for watching almost one thing: -not too many players on court, are busy cheering for Germany or whatever instead...go figure.

It shouldn't be legal to bet in this sport, and players should only play for fun and not getting payed for playing such a stupid sport that is just crap anyway...

Big day tomorrow in the world of handball, but who cares, I don't anymore that's for sure. This sport is close to die for me...make some rules that actually mean something, and not just some crap on paper trying to make this sport some kind of serious. I don't know of any other sport that is so k**f up as handball regarding possibilities to fix a winner...and Germany fixed it for sure. Congratz...

LOL

OF COURSE it's impossible that your team may have lost fair and square, the refs must have been bribed! Get a grip...

I don't k**f care! Did u miss my point? I'm talking about this mickey mouse rules trying to make this monkey moron sport look some kind of serious It's a well known fact they don't work at all for God knows how many examples!

And regarding refs...not bribed? How the k**f can u or anyone else know? No one knows, but why not? Even refs know that no one will find out anyway. It's IMPOSSIBLE! It's why I call this s**t sport pure crap with crap rules! It should be taken away from betting on as a minimum.

Mr. 007
Men's WC 2011 Fantasy game winner

Postby Mr. 007 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:15 pm

This sport need some new rules that actually will take on effect, instead of mickey mouse rules that only exist on paper but never for real.

Marco Aurelio
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Marco Aurelio » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:12 am

Mr. 007 wrote:This sport need some new rules that actually will take on effect, instead of mickey mouse rules that only exist on paper but never for real.

Well, certainly they need a challenge-system for the goal-line, and for these extra-men-on-field cases.
I'm curious though, why did they actually withdraw their appeal? Maybe for an organising right of the OQT?
(It can not go to "Australia" anyway :lol: )

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:31 pm

It's so disappointing to see this kind of mistakes at such high level - "the flagship of European competitions", like EHF proudly calls them. It's an ECh semi, you now have well prepared refs and God knows how many observer during the match, yet nobody is able to... count!
And this crap with "the result in the field cannot be changed; the ref's decisions are not being turned back" and other such bla bla, while true in theory, they are so frustrating when they happen over and over again and the only ones paying are some... video-analysts!

Their solution? No video technology, more power to the refs (interpretations for the wing shots are ridiculous, no one cares about players stepping in the area on fast breaks, everybody is sensitive about a pivot gathering for a ball bouncing back from the goalie although in many cases the pivot doesn't step in), 5% for the home team has become the norm and people are not even upset because of this anymore. This sport has so much potential, but I feel it's fallen in the wrong hands. It's all about politics, lobby, presidents and federations, refs and observers, rather than the actual actors - the players and their public. What's even more sad is that their heads are so deep up their asses, that they don't even see how ridiculous this situation is when you take into account the small size this sport actually has on the world-wide scale.

Then again, this is just entertainment. If handball continues to systematically teach the wrong lessons, at some point it will lose the small fan base it has and from a continental sport will become a regional sport with the global impact crocket has.

Ivar

Postby Ivar » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:26 pm

I would never have bet on Germany winning this comfortably. Probably nobody expected Germany to stay out of the top 4 forever, but winning gold so quickly with so many injured key players is just absurd.

karel
Handball Fan-atic

Postby karel » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:37 am

If somebody bet on Germans before the tournament may be very rich at the moment...
Reichmann, Strlek, Cupić, Aginagalde - 4 players from Kielce won medals. :) Too bad no Polish player were included... :roll:

ZRK Vardar
Extra Member

Postby ZRK Vardar » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:42 pm

Best EC ever. So many good matchec. More good nations Norway and Germany bigger competition for the gold.

2 future superstars are born. Sagosen and Nilsson. And Wolf.

402.000 fans watch this, 8.400 per match. Reccord. Also 120.000 fans in the fan zone who did not get tickets. Insane.

Host deserved medal for the organization, 10 of 10 points. Only Germany/Denmark 2019 world cup willl beat this. Maybe France 2017.

175 nations broadcast EC on tV also new reccord.

Return to “Male Handball”