Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Gojira
Handball Fan-atic

Re: Olympic Games 2016

Postby Gojira » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:51 pm

Scheersberg

Postby Scheersberg » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:41 pm

Russia, they were simply the best. Well done, victory for handball and Russia, respect for France but I am not a fan of their handball, based on their solid defense and their effective but a little boring offensive game.
Watching the Russian girls makes fun. The 2013 loss against Holland and no WC qualification was good wake-up call.

masch1
Handball Fan-atic

Postby masch1 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:02 pm

Congratulations Russia. There was no doubt it was the correct winner in this final =D> Hopefully this will create more interest for handball in Russia.

Also congrats to the french and norwegians on their silver and bronze medals :)

Marco Aurelio
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Marco Aurelio » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:26 am

Marco Aurelio wrote:My favorite is Russia. Then comes Norway and the others.

:lol:

Marco Aurelio
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Marco Aurelio » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:29 am

Congrats to Russia, and especially to the Master, Mr.Trefilov.
The squad had the perfect playing style, and the rooster was well selected, and deep enough to perform through this long tournament on the highest level.

kleber
Handball Fan-atic

Postby kleber » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:30 am

Likely the last international tournament for Bliznova(end of career),Levina,Petrova and Marennikova.

And what about Trefilov?
Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

Gojira
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Gojira » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:31 am

kleber wrote:Likely the last international tournament for Bliznova(end of career),Levina,Petrova and Marennikova.

And what about Trefilov?

He stays :D

Marco Aurelio
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Marco Aurelio » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:36 am

kleber wrote:i am crying now........

Trefilov did it,thank you Evgeny. =D>

WOW :) =D>

Picek
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Picek » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:37 pm

kleber wrote:i am crying now........

Trefilov did it,thank you Evgeny. =D>

returning to this forum just to see this.
priceless.

congrats :)
©Picek. All rights reserved

Mr. 007
Men's WC 2011 Fantasy game winner

Postby Mr. 007 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:25 pm

Bronze shines too...a little at least :)

Netherlands were happy to get to a bronze final, with a chance of fighting for Netherlands first olympic medal in handball. Then they realized it was perhaps much better not to experince this match at all...hehe :)

The girls were truly at their lowest moral ever after the loss to Russia, it was so low in fact we all worried if they could come back at all...vero didn't even want to play handball anymore...jesus...one of our best players :)

Defeat builds stronger character though and team morale if u rise up again, and they promised themselves to show a real class difference and that they didn't belong in a bronze final game. Well, Brazil took care of that this OG, so perhaps not losing the opening match anymore would be a good start in Japan? I wouldn't mind, as even the easiest path to final is bloody difficult with the level of international handball today. Second or third place in group are just killer matches where anything might happen, although Brazil couldn't take the favorite pressure at home against Netherlands :)

Mørk top scorer in OG with 62 goals, had a good time just playing with the Dutch :)

...don't...score...anymore...u...daemon...:)

Netherlands desperate and played with 7 players in attack to get back in game. Slightly successful as none of our girls managed to score at open goal 3 times :)
Funniest moment that made everyone laugh out loud, was Herrem getting sick of missing an open goal, she not only run to the 6 m line, but also jumped! Hehe, that was priceless, and great humor :)

Smiles back for Herrem thank God...Netherlands not so cheerful ofc :)

With the smiles back, they just finished off Netherlands at the end...just to make sure they have a Norge complex until next time, hehe, sweet :)

Herrem was totally crushed taking all the blame on herself...but came back stronger than ever :)

True heroes rised from the ashes and made us all proud :)

Happy girls with their first olympic medal (not Løke ofc) :)

Congratz for a helluva tournament, and great entertainment with a happy ending after all :)

Mr. 007

Postby Mr. 007 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:05 pm

Wbk wrote:Owned by a MAN!

Trefilov have the strongest team on planet now, and looking forward for the matches to come. They are indeed exciting, although perhaps a bit too exciting for my nerves to handle it :)

Congratz :)

Mr. 007

Postby Mr. 007 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:51 pm

kleber wrote:Russia delegation is the most cleanest team in this olympics,more tested inside and outside competition for the last month.

Just to end this debate once and for all, as there are some cultural differences here on the view of doping it seems.

1. Take away the medicine from e.g. Bjørgen, and u might as well take away her skies too. Training in such harsh conditions during wintertime, is not healthy at all, and u might develop asthma because of the cold as many have. They don't even dress warm, it's insane.
It's medicine, not illegal, and if someone else thinks it can help them getting faster not having asthma, so use it then, who cares? Doctors say it only opens for air to breath normally, and if u don't have asthma u do breath normally, and u have no effect of it whatsoever.

2. Clean-est games ever for Russia??? What's wrong with just clean? Because somebody always get caught despite all the help to cover up? This makes me sick ok, and while u accept doping as something that happens, I don't at all.

3. 7 handball players at NT for Russia have used doping for a fact. Where are they today? Still playing ofc, use your head, they are still playing handball...even at NT. They were never kicked out, so this should not be any shocking news at all.
Whats shocking is that handball is about technic and inside your head, but most important a team sport, losing and winning together, and the risk of letting the gold be "stolen" from the team afterwards just because U had used doping, is such a backstabbing to team, it's hard to imagine. TOTALLY INSANE!!!

So I'm finished with my rant about this topic, and we can talk about it again next time when Russia say they have a clean delegation to Japan. Not cleanest...whatever that means for the past olympics...but CLEAN. Guess they couldn't say it this time as they knew it wasn't a fact...as it wasn't either as some have been caught again. Jesus...what a joke and shame...

Wbk
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Wbk » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:28 pm

Mr. 007 wrote:3. 7 handball players at NT for Russia have used doping for a fact. Where are they today? Still playing ofc, use your head, they are still playing handball...even at NT.

Where did you get this information that the seven handballers on list were NT players? You should correct your expression, as this information you keepin' in head and repeatin' all the time is wrong. Maybe you simply don't know a lot about the McLaren report's basis and what does the report fundamentally say?!

EDIT:
And if we go on and on about McLaren... Newly, this is quite interesting, too:
http://edesknews.com/mcclaren-refused-t ... f-the-ioc/

Mr. 007

Postby Mr. 007 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:43 pm

Wbk wrote:
Mr. 007 wrote:3. 7 handball players at NT for Russia have used doping for a fact. Where are they today? Still playing ofc, use your head, they are still playing handball...even at NT.

Where did you get this information that the seven handballers on list were NT players? You should correct your expression, as this information you keepin' in head and repeatin' all the time is wrong. Maybe you simply don't know a lot about the McLaren report's basis and what does the report fundamentally say?!

EDIT:
And if we go on and on about McLaren... Newly, this is quite interesting, too:
http://edesknews.com/mcclaren-refused-t ... f-the-ioc/

It was a risky program only for elite performing athletes capable of winning medals...can only be nt players.

It's interesting reading, not boring at all actually, and u can download the report here: https://www.wada-ama.org/en/resources/d ... llegations

U can start reading from page 30 to save u some time :)

kleber
Handball Fan-atic

Postby kleber » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:54 pm

It was a great olympics by the Russian Federation against all odds....fourth in gold's and total of medals,with full delegation Russia will be in second place in the total of medals and stay very close to grb and china in the gold's.

In termos of performance i will put the handball russian team in fifth place behinf the wrestling,fencing,syncronized swimming and rhythmic gymnasts.
Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

Wbk
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Wbk » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:11 pm

Mr. 007 wrote:It was a risky program only for elite performing athletes capable of winning medals...can only be nt players.

It's interesting reading, not boring at all actually, and u can download the report here: https://www.wada-ama.org/en/resources/d ... llegations

U can start reading from page 30 to save u some time :)

As I supposed, it's what YOU GUESS [-X Easily, it could be some underperforming players at that time to try to improve their performances. And it could happen at club level, and even not at the international scene, but only at the national. There isn't a word about that in the report, so please, don't make any subjective statements.

I wonder... We can make a full list of late 2011 to 2014 international handball competitions. In fact, not so lot of events/matches in Russia ;) So maybe they were changing samples at EHF/IHF competitions abroad. Hmmm. But now, here we must also consider the fact that IHF declared all tested Russian handball players clear at all those competitions.

Until McLaren opens his mouth more widely, it's all our assumptions, not more and not less.. But why he didn't want go in details even for the IOC, that is a big mistery for me.
Last edited by Wbk on Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gojira
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Gojira » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:15 pm

Wbk wrote:
Mr. 007 wrote:It was a risky program only for elite performing athletes capable of winning medals...can only be nt players.

As I supposed, it's what YOU GUESS [-X Easily, it could be some underperforming players at that time to try to improve their performances. And it could happen at club level, and even not at the international scene, but only at the national. There isn't a word about that in the report, so please, don't make any subjective statements.

I wonder... We can make a full list of late 2011 to 2014 handball competitions. In fact, not so lot of events/matches in Russia ;) So maybe they were changing samples at EHF/IHF competitions abroad. Hmmm. But now, here we must also consider the fact that IHF declared all tested Russian handball players clear at all those competitions.

Until McLaren opens his mouth more widely, it's all our assumptions, not more and not less.. But why he didn't want go in details even for the IOC, that is a big mistery for me.

He may not have proofs which would stand in court. Or whatever.

Mr. 007

Postby Mr. 007 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:55 pm

Read from page 29, not 30 btw. Forget about national level, we are talking medals at the international level. Trefilov would have been furious if he knew anything about this, he would see the same insanity in this as I do at least. I guess u can just dream on, and close your eyes for what is in front of u. I don't care.
Truth is it's a miracle Russia wasn't banned from this OG, and banned from all sports in general. They have successfully destroyed sports for all, and should not be allowed in again before they guarantee they are 100% clean next time. Not cleanest ever...

Marko Mare
Regular

Postby Marko Mare » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:28 pm

Mr. 007 wrote:Read from page 29, not 30 btw. Forget about national level, we are talking medals at the international level. Trefilov would have been furious if he knew anything about this, he would see the same insanity in this as I do at least. I guess u can just dream on, and close your eyes for what is in front of u.
Truth is it's a miracle Russia wasn't banned from this OG, and banned from all sports in general. They have successfully destroyed sports for all, and should not be allowed in again before they guarantee they are 100% clean next time. Not cleanest ever...

Man, what's wrong with you these days? You are blowing it out of proportion, big time. CRYWOOLF kind of attitude. In the report there are no specific names in handball, or even mentioned if it was male or female or which competition at all...
Overall, suggesting to ban them all from all competitions, and take collective blame for some individual (not named though whose) fault is bit histerical. And at the end of the day, xenophobic.

BTW, I never cheared for Russia before, but now, seeing them being treated and disciminated in sports as lower class, their medalists being booed, every single athlete of theirs being accused for all kind of stuff, ie. as you (non)subtly do here... Makes me sad, angry and I find myself rooting for them now, in this SF for example, what I would never do before this 'hating all Russians' hysteria.
I will keep on believing that we should stick to good old : everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Not other way round, man.

Mr. 007

Postby Mr. 007 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:43 pm

Marko Mare wrote:
Mr. 007 wrote:Read from page 29, not 30 btw. Forget about national level, we are talking medals at the international level. Trefilov would have been furious if he knew anything about this, he would see the same insanity in this as I do at least. I guess u can just dream on, and close your eyes for what is in front of u.

Man, what's wrong with you these days? You are blowing it out of proportion, big time. CRYWOOLF kind of attitude. In the report there are no specific names in handball, or even mentioned if it was male or female or which competition at all...
Overall, suggesting to ban them all from all competitions, and take collective blame for some individual (not named though whose) fault is bit histerical. And at the end of the day, xenophobic.

BTW, I never cheared for Russia before, but now, seeing them being treated and disciminated in sports as lower class, their medalists being booed, every single athlete of theirs being accused for all kind of stuff, ie. as you (non)subtly do here... Makes me sad, angry and I find myself rooting for them now, in this SF for example, what I would never do before this 'hating all Russians' hysteria.
I will keep on believing that we should stick to good old : everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Not other way round, man.

Why can't u read just 5 pages before writing/meaning anything at all? It's not boring, u will read on, it's even better than any James Bond movie :)

Marko Mare
Regular

Postby Marko Mare » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:26 pm

Mr. 007 wrote:
Marko Mare wrote:

Why can't u read just 5 pages before writing/meaning anything at all? It's not boring, u will read on, it's even better than any James Bond movie :)

NAH. It is boring. James Bond would fall asleep on mid/page 1.
No names, ofc. All I remember from those 5 pages is that 8000 samples out of 10000 have disappeaeed. Great. Investigae all, punish all who are guilty, all in high up places in corrupt Russian federations.
But never punish sportsmen and sportswomen who are and were clean on each and every international competition and doping testing. Otherwise, you are just engaged in stupid whichhunting.

Mr. 007

Postby Mr. 007 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:25 pm

Hehe, u don't read much at work I presume :) U missed about 95% and it cost u 10 minutes to catch up :)

Marko Mare
Regular

Postby Marko Mare » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:16 am

Mr. 007 wrote:Hehe, u don't read much at work I presume :) U missed about 95% and it cost u 10 minutes to catch up :)

Dont read at work? On the contrary, I read bunch of boring stuff there, so I can recognize boring paper work in a blink of an eye ;) Really strange if this is exciting reading piece for you? WTF :shock:

To get serious, still not a single proof that anything was wrong as far as Russian womens handball NT is concerned, so your insisting on this makes you sore loser. Just congratulate and move on.

Scheersberg

Postby Scheersberg » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:48 am

I hope not all people in Norway come with this unfair acusation without any proven facts that Russian NT could be linked with doping. If so in Norway there is an urgent need for mental health care and also one can conclude that reading and understanding a report and arriving at the correct conclusions is a task that is to difficult, at least for some Norwegians :p.
I still have trust and confidence in most if not all Norwegians! Congratulations to Norway with the bronze medal and rank #74 in the medal ranking.
People form Norway are known for their sportive attitude, always relaxed and fair, I have met many during speed skating events and it was always fun.
Last edited by Scheersberg on Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hajas
Extra Member

Postby Hajas » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:55 am

Scheersberg wrote:I hope not all people in Norway come with this unfair acusation without any proven facts that Russian NT could be linked with doping. If so in Norway there is an urgent need for mental health care and also one can conclude that reading and understanding a report and arriving at the correct conclusions is a task that is to difficult, at least for some Norwegians :p.
I still have trust and confidence in most if not all Norwegians! Congratulations to Norway with the bronze medal and rank #74 in the medal ranking.

People have praised this Russian team in Norway. They played great handball. People are sick of the medias negative attitude to Russia and Putin. And now they even start writing bad things in russian sport too. USA is alot worse in both cases.

Number 74 in medal ranks is a scandal, even if if we are a wintersport-country.

The norwegian people want the female handball-sport to develope. Many have questioned the level of female handball since we won so much lately (especially Euro). Because our teams have not been that unbeatable. So hopefully this russian team continues to develope under Trefilov

Return to “Female Handball”