About the CSM Bucharest project

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Re: About the CSM Bucharest project

Postby mikh » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:21 pm

Wait! Someone threw a tomcat? How many kittens was he fathering? Was it the "manager's" cat? Can we identify the feline fatherly figure?

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:32 pm

C.Neagu prolonged contract to CSISA (Matyas Farkas).
https://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/h ... i-17649140

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:39 pm

Amanda Kurtović : "I can only say that I have a broken heart at this moment. We are looking forward to this Championship and the rest of the season with my tigresses. I'll suffer for this injury. I'm waiting for surgery. But then I will work more than ever to get back to the field. Faster, stronger and better than before. "......from CSM official site... =D>
Every cat has 9 lives....for you will be just the second one....Wait for you...

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:02 pm

CSM ought to move fast if want to save something from this season (less then 2 weeks ...26 jan Gyor-CSM ); at least 3 players who has right to play this edition main round CL. If not ,even the national title is in danger to be lost.Among those who'll come it is possible to be Buceschi . But of course whoever should come will be difficult to integrate such a short time. (unless will be ex-team-mates like Kobetic )

So I'm curious what's the meaning of " we are searching the best solutions this week (? statement on official site on 13 december) in order to maintain the team on objectives"

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:33 pm

Kurtovic suffered knee surgery yesterday (Monday on 17) and if you asked me about numbers bad luck it is said 17,18,19 are in this case....but hope it's only superstitious beliefs. I wish Amanda fast, complet and less pain as can be possible,recovery .
Neagu is to follow but only after 2-3 january 2019....rumours say that surgery and recovery will be on USA.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:37 am

It is possible that CSM Handball get inspired from CSM Volley team which brang 2 jap players(some month ago) and get 2 south koreeans ? :-k

Though, this sound very exotic .

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:18 pm

So,... so called "this week" is now history and no solutions for Neagu and Kurtovic not mention a pivot or a class GK...It is hard to find NOW (from January) players to be challengers to F4 qualifying from THOSE teams which have not to do with CL 2018-19...
On the other hand Luca do not made clear his strategy :
those players will be temporary "fillings" (that make the "mission" much difficult) or not.... and in this case, he must clarify the future of Neagu and Amanda at CSM (and not vague words of course). No one (who realy count) from the new players will signed only 6 month or more (1 year) and then make the bench. But Luca knows CSM "remained on initial objective" and his own head is in danger. :scratch:

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:28 am

GK? Pivot? only if you are completely out of your mind...why should you pay the 3rd player for an already covered position?? CSM are paying already 3 RWs and the madness could go on ofc, but I hardly doubt it. LB and RB are the gaps right now and if they don't patch this roster the F4 is in great danger. and winning the title in the domestic competition could easily turn into a fail too.
Live long and prosper.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:13 pm

swarthofole wrote:GK? Pivot? only if you are completely out of your mind...why should you pay the 3rd player for an already covered position?? CSM are paying already 3 RWs and the madness could go on ofc, but I hardly doubt it. LB and RB are the gaps right now and if they don't patch this roster the F4 is in great danger. and winning the title in the domestic competition could easily turn into a fail too.

I'm not concern in "number covering" and anyway in now condition will be a miracle to reach F4 (..."great danger" is a very mild way of saying, condemned is perhaps suited )

PS: I have problems to acces site,it is said it's security expired 2 days ago and ask me this and that... what do you know about ?

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:42 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:
swarthofole wrote:GK? Pivot? only if you are completely out of your mind...why should you pay the 3rd player for an already covered position?? CSM are paying already 3 RWs and the madness could go on ofc, but I hardly doubt it. LB and RB are the gaps right now and if they don't patch this roster the F4 is in great danger. and winning the title in the domestic competition could easily turn into a fail too.

I'm not concern in "number covering" ...

well, it seems to me you are perfect to run this club. I bet Luca thinks the same so it will not be a piece of cake for you to take the lead. :D
Live long and prosper.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:38 pm

When female NTs fought for medalls in France (EHCh) D.Djukic used his time and experience to train CSM's boys juniors under the eyes of Vlad Caba.
https://www.007sport.ro/surpriza-la-csm ... u-juniori/

LucianK
Extra Member

Postby LucianK » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:47 pm

According to CSM's Facebook reply here, there might be no new signings during the winter break, since "it's hard to find free players in the middle of the season".

So will they try to qualify in the F4 with Bazaliu/Jacobsen-Lekic/Omoregie/Marin(?)-Hagman/Lazovic? :-k

Anol

Postby Anol » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:02 pm

Are there any news about contract extension? If I'm not mistaken there must be quite a few players that have still not signed a new contract.

LucianK
Extra Member

Postby LucianK » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:11 pm

Anol wrote:Are there any news about contract extension? If I'm not mistaken there must be quite a few players that have still not signed a new contract.

There's no news on that either, unfortunately.

Luca hinted during the EC that CSM wishes to bring more Romanian players into the team. Maybe they want a Buducnost type of project? Also, there's a lot of rumors about Radicevic and Mehmedovic leaving, none of it confirmed, so who knows? I don't believe anything anymore until I see it posted on the club's Facebook page.

Anol

Postby Anol » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:16 pm

LucianK wrote:Also, there's a lot of rumors about Radicevic and Mehmedovic leaving, none of it confirmed, so who knows? I don't believe anything anymore until I see it posted on the club's Facebook page.

I thought they both had contracts until 2020. But there could be a release clause ofcause

LucianK
Extra Member

Postby LucianK » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:36 pm

Anol wrote:
LucianK wrote:Also, there's a lot of rumors about Radicevic and Mehmedovic leaving, none of it confirmed, so who knows? I don't believe anything anymore until I see it posted on the club's Facebook page.

I thought they both had contracts until 2020. But there could be a release clause ofcause

Nothing is ever clear with CSM's policy of transfers/contracts/extensions. We'll have to wait and see what happens.

Corbantis
Extra Member

Postby Corbantis » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:04 pm

True that Pena will play for CSM next year? :)

LucianK
Extra Member

Postby LucianK » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:13 pm

Corbantis wrote:True that Pena will play for CSM next year? :)

It's 2nd of January, soon enough we'll see the famous CSM wishlist for 2019.

Pretty sure she'll be on that list, next to 24142412 other names. :lol:

HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Postby HB9 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:15 pm

I haven't seen a wishlist since Baia Mare was 'around'. :-k
idle banter.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:19 pm

LucianK wrote:
Anol wrote:Are there any news about contract extension? If I'm not mistaken there must be quite a few players that have still not signed a new contract.

There's no news on that either, unfortunately.

Luca hinted during the EC that CSM wishes to bring more Romanian players into the team. Maybe they want a Buducnost type of project? Also, there's a lot of rumors about Radicevic and Mehmedovic leaving, none of it confirmed, so who knows? I don't believe anything anymore until I see it posted on the club's Facebook page.

Seem to me clear that if CSM failed objectives on 2019( qualify F4 and RO title) will be big pressure (money's reason) to change the strategy in order to bring massively ro players to CSM ....but probable it will be also a big mistake to give up totally to certaine class foreign players
let's say 3-4 players...if strategy will be changed totally CSM will become a sort of FTC, nothing more...
Just look how poor we are on lefthand players (some hopes ...Bucur,Ilie who are not yet class certitude though)
Why didn't they try to bring Burgaard ?
I think they are already ready to get the bitter pill and to use this (failure) like a motive to change suddenly the strategy. I imagine this failure will be used like "a life lesson" speech, like an excuse.And G.Szabo will use the romanian formula "to forgive and than to forget". :roll:

LucianK
Extra Member

Postby LucianK » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:38 pm

HB9 wrote:I haven't seen a wishlist since Baia Mare was 'around'. :-k

Maybe they weren't posted here, but CSM had extensive "wishlists" each year, with 5-7 names for each position. :lol:

Doru Delavale wrote:Why didn't they try to bring Burgaard ?

It's not enough to just want or try to bring a certain player, they have to accept as well. They've tried in the past with several players and they've been refused. Their reputation precedes them. They've wasted lots of money for nothing in the last 2 seasons. Some sort of restructuring would be good. Personally, I'd bring as many Romanian players as I could and keep/bring foreign players for the lacking positions (RB). I wouldn't mind a FTC-type of team, to be honest.

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:13 pm

LucianK wrote:I wouldn't mind a FTC-type of team, to be honest.

Me neither, I would always prefer it over the multinational of Győr.

Happy New Year everyone!

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:16 pm

Mneah,not to qualify on F4 it would be boaring,sorry ! [-X (to be "FTC type"means among others not to qualify not even once in F4)
Do you think to qualify 3 consecutive years on F4 and to win gold and bronze medal is just money spent for nothing ? ?? (I've just said my variant ,3-4 top class players inclusive a foreign highclass GK....)....and of course 80 % of what we have better ,ro players... This variant is the correct one only if it decided to change the CSM strategy because of need to diminish public spent of moneys ,electoral meeting is about to close :roll: ) bla-bla -bla...

LucianK
Extra Member

Postby LucianK » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:10 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:Do you think to qualify 3 consecutive years on F4 and to win gold and bronze medal is just money spent for nothing ? ??

Please, learn how to read. I specifically wrote "They've wasted lots of money for nothing in the last 2 seasons." What happened in those 2 seasons, AFTER winning the Champions League? They won two titles by default and qualified in the F4 where they got crushed in the semifinals both times. 3rd/4th place doesn't mean much for me. I'd rather have a smaller, FTC-style team fighting for the QF than a big-budget team in the F4 that underperforms.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:14 pm

Tommorow,03 of January,17 hour ,will be the first CSM's train and a press conference Djukic and 2 players who will speake about objectives (I'll risk a bet will be Curea and Manea )....
https://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/h ... r-17804296

Return to “Female Handball”