Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2002
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 170 times
Been thanked: 113 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon May 20, 2019 3:53 pm

Though the press previously said Adespi-Molnar(Valcea) should go to another team it seems she remain...
ttps://handbalmagazin.ro/valcea-a-ofici ... mpionilor/



User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2002
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 170 times
Been thanked: 113 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon May 20, 2019 4:17 pm

It is possible that AM Gavrila to sign eventually to Rapid or Slobozia ?.... :-k ...she is one of my favourite young players.
Raluca Petrus to Buzau was a totally surprise to me... :shock:

User avatar
Rostovfan
Regular
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:23 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Rostovfan » Tue May 21, 2019 9:25 am

Gorshkova and some other players will leave Lada to new club (Utkina, Dmitrieva and Vedekhina according to my sources) probably CSKA. The information about transfers will be known at the end of May - June. https://m.vk.com/@handballfast-lada-v-r ... a-chetverg

wossen
Regular
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 9:15 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby wossen » Tue May 21, 2019 4:35 pm

Cristina Neagu prolonged in Bucuresti till 2021!

https://www.csmbucuresti.ro/stire/1098- ... -bucuresti

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2002
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 170 times
Been thanked: 113 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue May 21, 2019 5:08 pm

wossen wrote:Cristina Neagu prolonged in Bucuresti till 2021!

https://www.csmbucuresti.ro/stire/1098- ... -bucuresti

=D> :cheers: :sunny:

But why only on rumours page Wossen ?

wossen
Regular
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 9:15 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby wossen » Tue May 21, 2019 7:56 pm

Well, it is a rumour :lol:

Sorry it is wrong, Cristina only prolonged till 2020.

User avatar
Hajas
Extra Member
Posts: 294
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:39 am
Location: Spain
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Hajas » Wed May 22, 2019 12:36 pm

Heidi Løke has received message from Heirgersson that she will not be part of Norways NT if she joins Larvik in 1 division (degraded after financial problems) where Larvik will probably not even be a top team. She said herself she wants to be in the olympics and Wch in Japan. Storhamar is doing whatever they can to keep her but Vipers is also interested. So the choice is really between these 2 teams ? She would hardly go abroad again with 2 children and a job at a school as trainer close to Larvik where she lives

https://www.vg.no/sport/haandball/i/BRw ... amar-heidi

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2002
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 170 times
Been thanked: 113 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed May 22, 2019 6:04 pm

Shteriova didn't signed yet to Baia Mare to prolong contract ...article unclear...is she montenegrin or "Macedonian" ?!?
https://www.axanews.ro/mm/handbal-marij ... tului.html

One of explanation of weaker results on second part (of RO Cshp) regarding Baia Mare, was Rysankova's injury and lack of form for Medvedova.

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2002
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 170 times
Been thanked: 113 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed May 22, 2019 6:15 pm

Anastasia Lobach (piv,31) probably she will sign contract to Brasov !
http://www.ziare.com/brasov/stiri-sport ... ov-7593517

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2002
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 170 times
Been thanked: 113 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Doru Delavale » Thu May 23, 2019 5:57 am

Leave Cisnadie : Larissa da Silva,Larissa Araujo,Jasna Boljevic ...
https://www.ziaruldesport.ro/articol_21101_zds_pg_0.htm

User avatar
Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3566
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: Podgorica - MONTENEGRO
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 97 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Bo$ko » Thu May 23, 2019 7:21 am

Darly Zoqbi de Paula pentru Bistrița! =D>
Image

User avatar
NewFan
Regular
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon May 06, 2013 10:49 pm
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby NewFan » Thu May 23, 2019 9:50 am

Bo$ko wrote:Darly Zoqbi de Paula pentru Bistrița! =D>

:shock: I liked her! We're not going to go with Rajcic alone are we?

User avatar
Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3566
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: Podgorica - MONTENEGRO
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 97 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Bo$ko » Thu May 23, 2019 10:49 am

NewFan wrote: :shock: I liked her! We're not going to go with Rajcic alone are we?

No...
Image

User avatar
Gojira
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1862
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:06 pm
Location: Budapest
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 113 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Gojira » Thu May 23, 2019 12:50 pm

Here are more rumours concerning CSKA Moscow:

https://www.championat.com/other/news-3763017-istochnik-dmitrieva-i-skorobogatchenko-budut-vystupat-za-novyj-gandbolnyj-cska.html?utm_source=yxnews&utm_medium=desktop

According to the article, based on one journalist's notes, the new club will have the following:

Coach: Jan Leslie

Players: Polina Vedekhina, Polina Gorshkova, Darya Dmitrieva, Elena Utkina from Lada, Yuliya Markova from Dinamo, Antonina Skorobogatchenko, Diana Golub, Polina Kaplina from Kuban' and natalya Chigirinova from Podravka.

Believe it or not, your choice. We'll see it soon.

User avatar
Rostovfan
Regular
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:23 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Rostovfan » Thu May 23, 2019 2:33 pm

Gojira wrote:Here are more rumours concerning CSKA Moscow:

https://www.championat.com/other/news-3763017-istochnik-dmitrieva-i-skorobogatchenko-budut-vystupat-za-novyj-gandbolnyj-cska.html?utm_source=yxnews&utm_medium=desktop

According to the article, based on one journalist's notes, the new club will have the following:

Coach: Jan Leslie

Players: Polina Vedekhina, Polina Gorshkova, Darya Dmitrieva, Elena Utkina from Lada, Yuliya Markova from Dinamo, Antonina Skorobogatchenko, Diana Golub, Polina Kaplina from Kuban' and natalya Chigirinova from Podravka.

Believe it or not, your choice. We'll see it soon.


Typical barbarian style of management we make worse all the teams of championship, destroy Luch to make a team from good players. I do not believe in synergetic effect when you buy players around the league.

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1486
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 114 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby John » Thu May 23, 2019 2:49 pm

Rostovfan wrote:Typical barbarian style of management we make worse all the teams of championship, destroy Luch to make a team from good players. I do not believe in synergetic effect when you buy players around the league


At least they are not collecting (NT) stars from all around Europe for a couple of years "project" but focus on domestic players. Russia has a big base of players so i'm sure Luch and similar teams can survive this (they didn't even make some big results).

NewFan wrote: I liked her! We're not going to go with Rajcic alone are we?


Everyone liked her and her crazy and positive energy. I'm sad to see her go but at least we will have another player filling the gap.
No way Rajcic and Babovic will be the GK duo in a team that aims high next year. ;)

User avatar
Gojira
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1862
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:06 pm
Location: Budapest
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 113 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Gojira » Thu May 23, 2019 4:40 pm

Rostovfan wrote:
Gojira wrote:Here are more rumours concerning CSKA Moscow:

https://www.championat.com/other/news-3763017-istochnik-dmitrieva-i-skorobogatchenko-budut-vystupat-za-novyj-gandbolnyj-cska.html?utm_source=yxnews&utm_medium=desktop

According to the article, based on one journalist's notes, the new club will have the following:

Coach: Jan Leslie

Players: Polina Vedekhina, Polina Gorshkova, Darya Dmitrieva, Elena Utkina from Lada, Yuliya Markova from Dinamo, Antonina Skorobogatchenko, Diana Golub, Polina Kaplina from Kuban' and natalya Chigirinova from Podravka.

Believe it or not, your choice. We'll see it soon.


Typical barbarian style of management we make worse all the teams of championship, destroy Luch to make a team from good players. I do not believe in synergetic effect when you buy players around the league.


I agree. Lada put up a nice fight against Rostov, now they are apparently pulled apart. Btw, it seems that Alekseev, the former Luch trainer will be the coach of Lada next season.

https://www.handballfast.com/news/aleksey_alekseev_v_sleduyushchem_sezone_smenit_aleksandra_khomutova_na_postu_glavnogo_trenera_tolyat/

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2002
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 170 times
Been thanked: 113 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Doru Delavale » Thu May 23, 2019 8:31 pm

Camelia Hotea Balint (Brasov) probably come back home (LW) to Baia Mare. :sunny: Wellcome !
https://www.axanews.ro/mm/transfer-inca ... hotea.html

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2002
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 170 times
Been thanked: 113 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Doru Delavale » Thu May 23, 2019 8:53 pm

Mr.Tadici (Zalau) said that he talks to 7-8 players...among them , 3 advanced discussions ...he is angry because of impresarios (agents) ... he also said the most close transfer is a player from outside Romania (however it is not clear if it is a foreigner or not) anyway , next round he stated meantime that this [foreigner transfer] is the last solution (so,less desirable ...) so you can realised how poor player can feel when (and IF ) eventually, arrive there.
http://www.sportulsalajean.ro/articol-8 ... ferurilor/

User avatar
Ricci
Super Member
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 12:01 pm
Location: Skopje, Macedonia
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Ricci » Fri May 24, 2019 11:45 am

Doru Delavale wrote:Shteriova didn't signed yet to Baia Mare to prolong contract ...article unclear...is she montenegrin or "Macedonian" ?!?
https://www.axanews.ro/mm/handbal-marij ... tului.html

One of explanation of weaker results on second part (of RO Cshp) regarding Baia Mare, was Rysankova's injury and lack of form for Medvedova.


She is Macedonian.
We are the Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

User avatar
Ricci
Super Member
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 12:01 pm
Location: Skopje, Macedonia
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Ricci » Fri May 24, 2019 11:47 am

Sabine Jacobsen to CSKA Moscow. Also I expect that Sara Ristovska from Krim will join Moscow club.
Last edited by Ricci on Fri May 24, 2019 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We are the Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

User avatar
swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 923
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:55 pm
Location: Bucharest
Been thanked: 74 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby swarthofole » Fri May 24, 2019 3:18 pm

finally some news about Jacobsen [-o<
Live long and prosper.

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2002
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 170 times
Been thanked: 113 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Doru Delavale » Sat May 25, 2019 9:05 pm

Stefania Balaceanu to Slobozia.

wossen
Regular
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 9:15 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby wossen » Sun May 26, 2019 6:17 am

Alison Pineau leaves Brest at the end of the season.

https://www.lequipe.fr/Handball/Actuali ... 9Xn2nNTORg

User avatar
Corbantis
Extra Member
Posts: 726
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:01 am
Location: Budapest (HU)
Been thanked: 17 times
Contact:

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Corbantis » Wed May 29, 2019 1:06 pm

wossen wrote:Alison Pineau leaves Brest at the end of the season.

https://www.lequipe.fr/Handball/Actuali ... 9Xn2nNTORg


Maybe she goes to Siófok?


Return to “Female Handball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests