Romanian NL (W) 2014/15

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
LucianK
Extra Member

Re: Romanian NL (W) 2014/15

Postby LucianK » Sat May 30, 2015 10:07 pm

John wrote:
LucianK wrote:Oana Chirilă

I always wondered what happened to her.. I thought she quit handball.

She played for Oltchim until june '12, then she retired, opened a clothing store in Cluj and gave birth to a boy in september '13. She made a comeback this season '14-'15, playing for HC Alba Sebeș. Don't know how good she is right now but i've seen some playing reports and she scored 8,9, 11 goals against 2nd division teams. We'll see next year how fit she is at 34. :D Anyways, I applaud her for making a comeback! =D>

Here, a goal from one of her recent matches: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pckg0fe5ldY

barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic

Postby barry.romania » Sat May 30, 2015 10:33 pm

is that Ostase? :D wow, I love her! game between Vâlcea National Center and Sebeș the hall of small town Sebeș?

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Sun May 31, 2015 12:14 pm

OK, so another season of Romanian League is now over. These are the final standings. CSU Neptun Constanța will relegate (that's a pity). I haven't watch the game, but I suspect CSM Cetate Deva-„U” Alexandrion Cluj was a fixture to give a hand to Marian Muntean and his Professional League. Cluj was already saved before this round, so anything is possible. So CSM Unirea Slobozia and CSM Cetate Deva will face now the Promotion/Relegation Tournament.

Adriyanos
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Adriyanos » Sun May 31, 2015 2:58 pm

Silviu wrote:OK, so another season of Romanian League is now over. These are the final standings. CSU Neptun Constanța will relegate (that's a pity). I haven't watch the game, but I suspect CSM Cetate Deva-„U” Alexandrion Cluj was a fixture to give a hand to Marian Muntean and his Professional League. Cluj was already saved before this round, so anything is possible. So CSM Unirea Slobozia and CSM Cetate Deva will face now the Promotion/Relegation Tournament.

Why? A draw between Slobozia and Constanța would have seen them both safe. The fate was in their hands, didn't matter what Deva was doing.

OltchimRmValcea
Extra Member

Postby OltchimRmValcea » Sun May 31, 2015 6:49 pm

Adriyanos wrote:Why? A draw between Slobozia and Constanța would have seen them both safe. The fate was in their hands, didn't matter what Deva was doing.

You're not right. Play-out system started with all points gained by 9th-14th placed teams against each other in regular season, so if you count all results, you'll see Slobozia would be the last! (in case that you mentioned above: draw at Slobozia-Constanta) ;)
L. Hutupan-Dinu, V. Ardean-Elisei, Cristina Neagu, O. Manea, I. Stanca, M. Jovanovic, Y. Ozel, R. Maier.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyKvP63kFHw

Adriyanos
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Adriyanos » Sun May 31, 2015 9:42 pm

Well, FRH told us that only the results in the play-out counted if there is a tie. So, that's that... :)

OltchimRmValcea
Extra Member

Postby OltchimRmValcea » Sun May 31, 2015 11:08 pm

Adriyanos wrote:Well, FRH told us that only the results in the play-out counted if there is a tie. So, that's that... :)

Ok then, maybe next time FRH will share this info not only with you :D
On their website there are no mentions about this aspect...but I'm not surprised..
L. Hutupan-Dinu, V. Ardean-Elisei, Cristina Neagu, O. Manea, I. Stanca, M. Jovanovic, Y. Ozel, R. Maier.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyKvP63kFHw

Adriyanos
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Adriyanos » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:41 am

Sorry to say it, but the website is still a joke. Albeit a better looking one than before.

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:27 pm

The website is worst than before. Any single bit of recent statistics has vanished. Except, of course, "Istoria Jocului". So, you can find info about the '50s (courtesy to Professor Popescu), but you cannot find anything from last season. ](*,)
Also, there is an annoying habit inherited from the previous site: if you click on a link you can read an article. Sometimes, after just few days, if you click on the same link you could find it dead, or even worst: to see another article at the same address. :?
That being said, I take this opportunity to publicly thank to OltchimRmValcea for the help he gave me for my Wiki page. He spoke countless times with various club's officials to find detailed info about a lot of games, in a common effort to update the article. It is so sad that someone needs to be a true detective in order to find some facts which should be public informations.
And when you think that Mr. Dedu counted the "new" website as one of his many achievements...

Anicia Juliana
Extra Member

Postby Anicia Juliana » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:54 pm

Silviu wrote:That being said, I take this opportunity to publicly thank to OltchimRmValcea for the help he gave me for my Wiki page. He spoke countless times with various club's officials to find detailed info about a lot of games, in a common effort to update the article. It is so sad that someone needs to be a true detective in order to find some facts which should be public informations.

And I thank both of you for the wikipedia page which I visit very often and is my only source when it comes to our league =D> . However, let me know when the federation stops working with amateurs and I'll give them a chance too :-"

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:04 pm

@Anicia Juliana: Image

Also, I'd like to express my gratitude to Adriyanos. I asked for his help concerning a match played by HC Zalău, but no info can be leaked from that club if someone desagrees. :lol: Ok, it maybe sounds now like the Academy Awards ceremony :D, but I needed to say thanks.

Adriyanos
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Adriyanos » Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:16 pm

Anicia Juliana wrote:And I thank both of you for the wikipedia page which I visit very often and is my only source when it comes to our league =D> . However, let me know when the federation stops working with amateurs and I'll give them a chance too :-"

second that. and the answer to you questions is... probably never! it's amazing that the old version had the scorers, but the current one doesn't.

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:18 pm

^ According to some FRH sources, they are now collecting all the info and the scorer's list will be published in the near future. [bitter irony] Hopefully this year [/bitter irony].

Return to “Female Handball”