Transfers 2015/2016

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
User avatar
gyms
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1146
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:42 pm
Location: Győr-Moson-Sopron county / Hungary
Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby gyms » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:31 pm

After Bianka Takács (LP) has left Dunaújváros (went to Kecskemét, 2. league), Dunaújváros has signed Bernadett Horváth (LP) from Fehérvár KC.

http://handball.hu/2016/01/19/uj_beallo ... _a_kohasz/



User avatar
gyms
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1146
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:42 pm
Location: Győr-Moson-Sopron county / Hungary
Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby gyms » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:55 pm

Elena Gjeorgjievska (RB, MKD) after 10 days in Vác, now playes for Fehérvár KC. :|

http://www.nemzetisport.hu/kezilabda/no ... kc-2463493

User avatar
HB9
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1504
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 168 times

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby HB9 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:55 pm

Brazilian Samara da Silva Vieira (LB?) seems to play for German Team HSG Blomberg-Lippe now. She put 6 shots (three 7m) past Woltering in tonights game already. Although she mostly shone in the first half...

She seemed to be one of the leading players in the Brazilian U-NT in 2008 and 2010 but since completly vanished. I have no idea where she played since (the eurohandball page seems outdated).
idle banter.

Fabbr
Extra Member
Posts: 320
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 12:42 am
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby Fabbr » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:07 pm

HB9 wrote:Brazilian Samara da Silva Vieira (LB?) seems to play for German Team HSG Blomberg-Lippe now. She put 6 shots (three 7m) past Woltering in tonights game already. Although she mostly shone in the first half...

She seemed to be one of the leading players in the Brazilian U-NT in 2008 and 2010 but since completly vanished. I have no idea where she played since (the eurohandball page seems outdated).

At NT she played as center back, Karol Souza was the Left back. After WCh 2010 she played at Leon (ESP) and in Italy, I forgot the exact team. Since 2014, after injuries, she came back to BRA and played for Caxias do Sul (2014) and for Vasco/Brazilian Air Force (2015). She played as center back at Vasco/BAF, she is very strong and tall for a center back (1,84m).
Good to know she is in GER. I guess Blomberg-Lippe has another brazilian player, Adriana Cardoso, is it correct?

User avatar
HB9
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1504
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 168 times

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby HB9 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:18 am

Fabbr wrote:At NT she played as center back, Karol Souza was the Left back. After WCh 2010 she played at Leon (ESP) and in Italy, I forgot the exact team. Since 2014, after injuries, she came back to BRA and played for Caxias do Sul (2014) and for Vasco/Brazilian Air Force (2015). She played as center back at Vasco/BAF, she is very strong and tall for a center back (1,84m).
Good to know she is in GER. I guess Blomberg-Lippe has another brazilian player, Adriana Cardoso, is it correct?

Thanks for the additional info. Yes, she will stick out like a sore thumb; most of the players there are of the 170cm/70kg type. :lol:

And yes Cardoso is also a player there.
idle banter.

User avatar
jensm
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1253
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:58 pm
Location: Bergen/Trondheim
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby jensm » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:41 pm

Isabel Blanco signed Molde for the rest of the season!! =D>


http://www.aftenposten.no/100Sport/hand ... 3137_1.snd

es1971
Regular
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:55 am

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby es1971 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:09 pm

Gorica Acimovic play again for Hypo until end of the season.

zyzy
Rookie
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:51 pm

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby zyzy » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:01 pm

Another Brazilian player in Polish league. Playmaker - Patricia Matieli from Metodista/Săo Bernardo do Campo to Vistal Gdynia.

User avatar
gyms
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1146
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:42 pm
Location: Győr-Moson-Sopron county / Hungary
Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby gyms » Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:29 pm

Michaela Hrbkova back to FAG Germany from Siofok.
She isnt hungarian league level.

User avatar
Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3590
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: Podgorica - MONTENEGRO
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 98 times

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby Bo$ko » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:26 am

Krim doesn't want to lose title :!:
They sent on loan to ŽRK Ajdovščina EIGHT of their players, because Zagorje will play with Ajdovščina at the end of March - Tamara Mavsar, Elizabeth Omoregie, Alja Koren, Maja Luković, Sergeja Stefanišin, Nina Zulič, Aneja Beganovič and Ana Zrimšek. After that match they can return to Krim... :lol:

Zagorje also signed ex-Krim keeper Alexandra Petrukhina and Croatian right wing Aneta Benko (Peraica) to replace Irman.
Image

User avatar
Stefan_MNE
Champions League 2010/2011; 2011/2012 and European Championship 2012 Fantasy Game Winner
Posts: 1372
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:46 pm
Location: Podgorica/Groningen
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby Stefan_MNE » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:41 am

But how on earth is that possible? Aren't there some proper rules governing the championship? Anyway, this is an outrageous move from Krim.

User avatar
HB9
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1504
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 168 times

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby HB9 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:29 am

Absolutely ridiculous. ](*,)
idle banter.

User avatar
omak
Extra Member
Posts: 405
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:28 am
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 14 times
Contact:

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby omak » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:16 am

Stefan_MNE wrote:But how on earth is that possible? Aren't there some proper rules governing the championship? Anyway, this is an outrageous move from Krim.


It's a completely legal situation. Unmoral, but completely legal.

User avatar
Stefan_MNE
Champions League 2010/2011; 2011/2012 and European Championship 2012 Fantasy Game Winner
Posts: 1372
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:46 pm
Location: Podgorica/Groningen
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby Stefan_MNE » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:20 am

But shouldn’t there be a transfer window, like in football, or EHF Champions League for that matter?

Allowing players to switch clubs just like that in the same competition can mean only one thing – the demise of handball.

User avatar
jensm
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1253
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:58 pm
Location: Bergen/Trondheim
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby jensm » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:36 am

Bo$ko wrote:Krim doesn't want to lose title :!:
They sent on loan to ŽRK Ajdovščina EIGHT of their players, because Zagorje will play with Ajdovščina at the end of March - Tamara Mavsar, Elizabeth Omoregie, Alja Koren, Maja Luković, Sergeja Stefanišin, Nina Zulič, Aneja Beganovič and Ana Zrimšek. After that match they can return to Krim... :lol:

Zagorje also signed ex-Krim keeper Alexandra Petrukhina and Croatian right wing Aneta Benko (Peraica) to replace Irman.



How has the results between Krim - Zagorje been?

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1527
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby John » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:43 am

jensm wrote:How has the results between Krim - Zagorje been?


22:22 and 23:23 but Zagorje scored more goals away.

User avatar
Wbk
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3053
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: SVK
Has thanked: 167 times
Been thanked: 135 times
Contact:

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby Wbk » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:30 am

Stefan_MNE wrote:But shouldn’t there be a transfer window, like in football, or EHF Champions League for that matter?

Allowing players to switch clubs just like that in the same competition can mean only one thing – the demise of handball.

I think there is an official transfer deadline on a very last day of February, which is used in broader geographical context, isn't it? At least in Slovakia and Czech Rep, this is valid, and I think in other countries, too.
So it looks like Krim made their transfers in time and everything is okay on paper.
Image

User avatar
Wbk
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3053
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: SVK
Has thanked: 167 times
Been thanked: 135 times
Contact:

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby Wbk » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:33 am

omak wrote:
Stefan_MNE wrote:But how on earth is that possible? Aren't there some proper rules governing the championship? Anyway, this is an outrageous move from Krim.


It's a completely legal situation. Unmoral, but completely legal.

It is not only big shame for Krim, but imho especially huge moral failure of ŽRK Ajdovščina...
Image

User avatar
Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3590
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: Podgorica - MONTENEGRO
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 98 times

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby Bo$ko » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:47 am

If they got money they lack for sure, who cares about moral failure... :lol:
Also Ajdovščina will get some E-Cup next season...

BTW. Ajdovščina-Zagorje is the Cup semifinal, and imagine they will meet Krim in the final. So they will have to return to Krim and play against old club... :lol: :lol: :lol: #-o
Omoregie and Luković probably will stay to Ajdovščina till the end of season.
Image

User avatar
Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3590
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: Podgorica - MONTENEGRO
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 98 times

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby Bo$ko » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:22 pm

At the end Krim gave up the idea of sending on loan key players... :lol: :lol: :roll:
Image

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1527
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby John » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:26 pm

Bo$ko wrote:At the end Krim gave up the idea of sending on loan key players...


They decided it's easier to pay to Zagorje than to create all that mess? :D

User avatar
doomark
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2004
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:26 pm
Location: Vienna, Austria
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby doomark » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:19 pm

Is there a game tomorrow of Zagorje, the last in the league ? If they win, are they champions?

UPDATE: I see they will have 6-7 games to play...
Last edited by doomark on Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

han
Rookie
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:11 am

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby han » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:25 pm

What a corrupt country Slovenia...

mikh
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2913
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:18 pm
Location: North of the Wall
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 90 times

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby mikh » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:17 pm

Zagorje basically has one more difficult match, next Wednesday (April 6), in Ajdovscina.
Don't know what the tie-breakers are, but their results with Krim were 2 draws: 22:22 (home) and 23:23 (away). So, if results against Krim are the only tiebreakers, they could just edge on top. But as I said, one more difficult game left... we'll know more next Wed.

User avatar
OltchimRmValcea
Extra Member
Posts: 565
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:10 pm
Location: Romania
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 46 times

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby OltchimRmValcea » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:23 pm

I think Krim is not interested so badly, as before (now they need to pass Qualification Tournament to qualify in Champions League and I doubt they will), to win Slovenian championship this season.
L. Hutupan-Dinu, V. Ardean-Elisei, Cristina Neagu, O. Manea, I. Stanca, M. Jovanovic, Y. Ozel, R. Maier.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyKvP63kFHw


Return to “Female Handball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests