Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1433
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 106 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby John » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:45 pm

The funny part here is he doesn't even look like a transwoman.
He looks like some regular dude from the gym who put on a wig and said "ok, i'm a woman from today".



User avatar
Flash
Super Member
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:23 am
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Flash » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:11 pm

LucianK wrote:This is a highly controversial issue and I'm surprised by how fast the IHF and some other sports federations around the world have given the green light to this. There should be patience until several studies are conducted, so we all have objective proof that trans people have advantage over cisgender women (for legal reasons). They've given their approval because they're all about inclusiveness, but they don't think for a second about how unfair this is for the regular women?

I don't want to be rude or transphobic, she can do absolutely whatever she wants with her life, it's her choice, i respect that, good for her, but please, stay away from professional sports. I mean... you don't have to be Einstein to see there's biological advatages for MtF sportswomen, there's different muscle and fat distribution, different bone structure and the list can go on.

I mean... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Image

Totally agree! This is not about transphobia, it's about common sense. Men have more physical and biological advantages than women. They are female and male categories at sports for a reason. This is unacceptable.
Your gif make me speechless... ](*,)

User avatar
Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3483
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: Podgorica - MONTENEGRO
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 81 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Bo$ko » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:41 pm

Mouncey pentru ETO ??? :-k :-k :-k =D> =D> =D>
Image

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1650
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 157 times
Been thanked: 103 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Doru Delavale » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:24 pm

Bo$ko wrote:Mouncey pentru ETO ??? :-k :-k :-k =D> =D> =D>


Common Bo$ko, you are really a very " bad boy " ! :lol: (without wig)...
And btw I propose a transmutation on your name.....BO$$ko... 8:)

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1650
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 157 times
Been thanked: 103 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Doru Delavale » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:32 pm

Viktoria Tymoshenkova and Zalau failed to sign contract because the ukrainean GK wanted a short contract period of time (at least this is what Tadici said)....
http://www.sportulsalajean.ro/articol-7 ... -hc-zalau/

AB10
Regular
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:53 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby AB10 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:23 pm

LucianK wrote:This is a highly controversial issue and I'm surprised by how fast the IHF and some other sports federations around the world have given the green light to this. There should be patience until several studies are conducted, so we all have objective proof that trans people have advantage over cisgender women (for legal reasons). They've given their approval because they're all about inclusiveness, but they don't think for a second about how unfair this is for the regular women?

I don't want to be rude or transphobic, she can do absolutely whatever she wants with her life, it's her choice, i respect that, good for her, but please, stay away from professional sports. I mean... you don't have to be Einstein to see there's biological advatages for MtF sportswomen, there's different muscle and fat distribution, different bone structure and the list can go on.

I mean... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Image


I agree. I respect Mouncey and fully support her and every other transperson's right to be who they are, but this is just straight up ridiculous. It isn't thought-through. Physiologically, a person born as a man will always have an advantage over a person born as a woman. I understand the problem most sports federation has regarding the issue of transwomen competing in ciswomen's sports and I want to be as inclusive as the next person but this is not the right way to go.

Australia qualified for the WC, right? If Mouncey will be in their squad, I hope they won't cross paths with any of the nations I root for (and I hope the nations that do cross paths with them will object to this). I mean, Mette Tranborg and Kathrine Heindahl are big girls but both would look positively miniature next to Mouncey and I don't particularly fancy the idea of letting any player be manhandled (no pun intended) to serious injury for the sake of inclusion.

Besides, allowing this also creates an extremely slippery slope. It's not been more than a couple of years ago since Qatar bought the majority of their players on the men's side – who's to say some nation won't just deploy a handful of transwomen for a women's NT and thus automatically gain a physical advantage over every other team?

User avatar
Gojira
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1691
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:06 pm
Location: Budapest
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 107 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Gojira » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:34 pm

AB10 wrote:I agree. I respect Mouncey and fully support her and every other transperson's right to be who they are, but this is just straight up ridiculous. It isn't thought-through. Physiologically, a person born as a man will always have an advantage over a person born as a woman. I understand the problem most sports federation has regarding the issue of transwomen competing in ciswomen's sports and I want to be as inclusive as the next person but this is not the right way to go.

Australia qualified for the WC, right? If Mouncey will be in their squad, I hope they won't cross paths with any of the nations I root for (and I hope the nations that do cross paths with them will object to this). I mean, Mette Tranborg and Kathrine Heindahl are big girls but both would look positively miniature next to Mouncey and I don't particularly fancy the idea of letting any player be manhandled (no pun intended) to serious injury for the sake of inclusion.

Besides, allowing this also creates an extremely slippery slope. It's not been more than a couple of years ago since Qatar bought the majority of their players on the men's side – who's to say some nation won't just deploy a handful of transwomen for a women's NT and thus automatically gain a physical advantage over every other team?

I also agree. But please don't give tips to Qatar and such :D

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1433
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 106 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby John » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:27 am

AB10 wrote: I mean, Mette Tranborg and Kathrine Heindahl are big girls but both would look positively miniature next to Mouncey and I don't particularly fancy the idea of letting any player be manhandled (no pun intended) to serious injury for the sake of inclusion.


Next to him/her even Cvijic would look like a princess.

User avatar
Flash
Super Member
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:23 am
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Flash » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:04 pm

etomork wrote:When do you think Gyor is going to start negotiations with Nora and Nycke, both having ending contracts. One would imagine, they are the first ones to renew


Any rumours about Nycke? What are the possibilities to go to Rostov-Don?? Gyor will be stupid to let her go but I'm sure Ambros wants her.

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1650
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 157 times
Been thanked: 103 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:36 pm

Flash wrote:
etomork wrote:When do you think Gyor is going to start negotiations with Nora and Nycke, both having ending contracts. One would imagine, they are the first ones to renew


Any rumours about Nycke? What are the possibilities to go to Rostov-Don?? Gyor will be stupid to let her go but I'm sure Ambros wants her.


If you noticed before match HOL-RO began, Martin embraced her con mucho calor (very warmly ). :idea:


Return to “Female Handball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Wbk and 15 guests